different European versions?

dreiche2

Prince
Hi,

I wonder if there is any information available if say the german version of civ4 differs from the UK version, or is there just one European version with all the languages included?

Any ideas?

Pretty sure I saw a post somewhere that it was ONE european DVD which has French, Italian, German, Spanish and English... Any other languages will probably take longer to release as it's probably still in test for those languages.

Games companies deal with the big 5 languages first (6 if you include a different US-English version) as thats where the biggest part of there money comes from.

I know from my line of work that US-English usually ships by itself and UK-English, French, Italian, German, Spanish get shipped together.

Hope this helps :)

hm I am i n Germany and I used to order games from the UK so I get uncut versions and because usually the German versions are poorly translated... but now that rumors spread civ4 might be available here this week (and it takes longer to ship from the UK anyway) I might just change my mind if there is no difference between the versions ...

Top Bottom