Difficulty levels bonuses and ICS changed in hotfix?

marioflag

History Addict
Since the hotfix was released i have started a new game. I noticed that AI seems to get lesser gold and with my astonishment it seems like AI build new cities at a slower rate.
Do you notice it in your games?

Since the hotfix was released i have started a new game. I noticed that AI seems to get lesser gold and with my astonishment it seems like AI build new cities at a slower rate.

Two letters: no. :lol:

Playing my first game with 1.141, I see Askia and Darius ICS'ing like no tomorrow and both are swimming in gold like Scrooge McDuck (I think he's called like this in the US?)

Two letters: no. :lol:

Playing my first game with 1.141, I see Askia and Darius ICS'ing like no tomorrow and both are swimming in gold like Scrooge McDuck (I think he's called like this in the US?)

That is a perfect Scrooge McDuck reference.

OP: I haven't played since the patch, so I do not know.

LOL.... once again the magik of civ appears.... in the game I just finished... I couldn't really trade with the AI in the latter stages of the game because NONE of them had any cash... don't know what they were doing (there were few if any wars, so I wasn't steamrolling civs or anything).... but 4 out of 6 AIs had NO gold and were running deficits every turn.... the other 2 were just barely keeping their heads above water....

Absolutely not. The last game I played was post hotfix. Monty got an isolated corner start and spammed cities like it was going out of style, then went warmonger. :lol:

Top Bottom