Difficulty on domination mode for worth playing ???

doipac

Chieftain
Hi guys

After having 2 atempts of playing civ 5 on prince difficulty level on domination mode, i've come to the conclusion the game si simply to damn easy !!!
My question is: Did anyone tried another difficulty level/settings to make the game harder on domination mode (my preffered playing style) ?
What i've treid is a large map (10 players + 10 city states), only domination mode, prince + "complete kills" (whithout i consider the difficulty simply hilarious)

Thanks guys !
Make my day and propose a chellenging mode !

Hi guys

After having 2 atempts of playing civ 5 on prince difficulty level on domination mode, i've come to the conclusion the game si simply to damn easy !!!
My question is: Did anyone tried another difficulty level/settings to make the game harder on domination mode (my preffered playing style) ?
What i've treid is a large map (10 players + 10 city states), only domination mode, prince + "complete kills" (whithout i consider the difficulty simply hilarious)

Thanks guys !
Make my day and propose a chellenging mode !

Wait,no.......

Maybe try a higher difficulty level? Like "deity"?

This could make an epic quote-signature, I think :D

Domination is fairly easy because the AI is inept at using its military efficiently. You can try to increase the difficulty to give it an advantage, but the core gameplay will be the same.

Or you could try a cultural victory. It'll limit the size of your empire and if you refrain from obliterating everybody early on, might be more challenging later on.

look at this thread. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=388305

It is sample of what i went through and domination in that game was not easy. The Game was definitely a challenge. Also do not choose America their minute men troops are horrendous

My game details were
Inland Sea
Emperor
I think it was a large map
and reduced the city states to 10

And see if it challenges ya a bit

and make sure Napoleon is in one of the civs in your game

Thanks for your answers but still....
I'm not an idiot so i know that increasing the difficulty level will increase the gameplay but the question is to what level should i do it ? Emperor, Immortal, Deity ?
This is the question and that's why i've asked if everyone experimented one of those on domination mode.
Any other opinions ?

the question is to what level should i do it ? Emperor, Immortal, Deity ?
This is the question and that's why i've asked if everyone experimented one of those on domination mode.

The problem is it depends on how good you are :) There are ways to win a deity game via domination very quickly so there is *no* difficulty level that we can tell you to move on to and that will automatically be challenging for you. You need to find out on your own.

Top Bottom