Diplomacy victory on a tiny map

AdamGM

Warlord
Is it possible to win in the first voting session for world leader with these settings?
You need 22 votes, I am allied with every city state, have the forbidden palace and am host - for a grand total of 20.

I presume the next era will up the city state votes, etc...

Is that the first session of the world congress, or the first actual vote for a victory once the world congress has become the UN?

I've only played one game so far, I had less delegates than the voctory screen showed as needed for a diplo win when the first session happened, but by the time it had turned into the UN, I comfortably had enough.

It's the first vote after it becomes the UN, so the first opportunity to get a diplo win.

Could you outline where your votes came from? I have all the city states and I don't see any other buildings like the palace that provide more.

You can get two votes from following the world religion and two from following the world ideology. Also try paying ais to vote for you.

I also believe if you have the most votes, but not enough votes to win, you get an extra delegate for next time.

I believe so, but you have to be really aggressive in getting those votes, Forbidden Palace, Word Ideology and Religion grant you the neccessary votes. As well as being the host, having city allies. Globalization technology also gives you a delegate, depending on how many you have as Diplomats.

Top Bottom