Direct IP address game issues and excruciatingly long turns

ironmetal250

Chieftain
So, two issues:

1) Whenever I play online I use the direct IP connection, but the games always go 'out of sync' and it is nearly impossible to start them back up right. This does not happen on vanilla BTS.

2) Near the middle of the game (turn 250 or so) turns start to become excruciatingly long. Like, 2-3 minutes for a single turn to end once I've pressed enter at the best. Is there any way I can reduce this time?

1) If you can, post a save game that repeatedly goes OOS. (When you get an OOS, load the last save before it and see if it happens again). Alternatively, post OOS logs (for all players that were in the game).

Here are two. Sorry it took so long.

Also every time it goes OOS we restart the game, but within 10 or so turns, or immediately, it does it again.

Attachments

• Falamar AD-0194.CivBeyondSwordSave
    150.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Fire Lord Ozai AD-0188.CivBeyondSwordSave
    165 KB · Views: 61
Played the Falamar save for ten turns, no OOS. The only theories I have at this point is either an OS conflict (XP vs win 7, or something) or one of the previous FfH patches screwed something up that's still left alone by later patches. Second sounds unlikely, so, do you both have the same operating system?

Can you upload OOS logs?

Where are the OOS logs? I will look for them.

One has Vista and the other has XP, so that could be it.

OOS logs are saved in the mod directory when the game goes OOS. Will need them for all the players, to see what is different.

Top Bottom