DLL - Various Mod Components

Ok that's good to know, thought I was doing a silly mistake, thanks!

There's a crash that occurs sometimes when a City-State is captured, there's nothing regarding it in the lua logs though, this issue has been mentioned before too:
Any idea how one would go about fixing it? Would Howard have any idea if this could be a DLL issue?

Good grief, that linked post is six and a half years ago! Many versions will have come and gone since then. I've pretty much stopped modding Civ 5 and probably forgotten everything about reading mini-dump files that I ever knew (which wasn't a lot). The source code is in github, so the best I can suggest is that you build the DLL yourself and then use the generated mini-dump (.mdmp or something like that) to work out which line/method/class the problem is in.

Good grief, that linked post is six and a half years ago! Many versions will have come and gone since then. I've pretty much stopped modding Civ 5 and probably forgotten everything about reading mini-dump files that I ever knew (which wasn't a lot). The source code is in github, so the best I can suggest is that you build the DLL yourself and then use the generated mini-dump (.mdmp or something like that) to work out which line/method/class the problem is in.
Thank you so much for your guidance and help, sorry for bringing it up. Appreciate the response, I'll move forward with that thank you so much, and respect for all your contributions to the scene.

Top Bottom