Do you play random maps?

Do you play random maps?

• I never play random maps.

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • I play them on rare occasions.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I play them regularly, but still play other maps more.

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • I play them most of the time.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • I always play random maps.

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
Define random. I almost always choose continents, but set all of the terrain setting to random. Does that count or do you just mean the random map setting?

COMPLETELY RANDOM..as in you can get a totally weird goofy crazy azz map!!! :D

Once.

Random=Pangea 9/10 times for me.

Totally random. My pleasure in this game comes with the challenge of adapting myself to what destiny gave me (my pleasure and my pain).

I often play continents. I absolutely despise when the game is played with city states off on their own islands. What's the point of that!!! The whole point is to manipulate them and play them against other civs. I also hate conditions that actually reduce the amount of growth that any given civ is capable of.

I like the idea of knowing somewhere a world away could be "England", "France" or "Spain" whose coming to subjugate you to death, destruction and the theft of your resources, when you spent half the game being the most dominant empire on your continent..

random rarely. the problem is i concentrated on getting really big earth TSL maps mods and halo reach maps. those are bigger than the random huge maps are. so i find the other map kinds, just a bit too small and not quite as much fun as the biggest maps you can get.

Top Bottom