Does AI cheat on Prince?

jahsoldier

Warlord
So apparently the AI has no bonuses on Prince difficulty. It's around turn 80, Darius has 2 cities, he comes at me with 3 archers, 3 warriors and 2 spearmen. Plus he's built Pyramids.

I'm not saying Firaxis lie, I'm just saying they have a fascinating idea of what constitutes truth.

If you played on normal or quick speed, this is possible. If on epic or marathon, then it sounds fishy.

The AI cheats a little on Prince. I think those are small bonuses like -50% unit upgrade cost, some initial hammers in cities when they settle one and such.

I remember somewhere they said its king and above thats cheats.

AI can rushbuy units if it has gold. I don't think it can make units out of think air if that's what you mean.

There is currently an issue where it can rushbuy in puppet cities, This has been reported by myself and a few others.

Waiting for someone to confirm it before it can be kicked up to the official bugs section.

AI can rushbuy units if it has gold. I don't think it can make units out of think air if that's what you mean.

There is currently an issue where it can rushbuy in puppet cities, This has been reported by myself and a few others.

Waiting for someone to confirm it before it can be kicked up to the official bugs section.

I agree with this. On immortal I saw an AI civ "poof pop" chariots back to back on turns. I was assuming that it was from gold. I think they start with x amount of gold, have to check next time I start a game.

I agree with this. On immortal I saw an AI civ "poof pop" chariots back to back on turns. I was assuming that it was from gold. I think they start with x amount of gold, have to check next time I start a game.

well on immortal they get bonuses on things like how much a unit would cost.

I'm pretty sure they just get discounted units and are buying them.

Top Bottom