Does anyone not have Civ 4? Anyone want it? (now reserved for poster)

Peaceful Civ

Chieftain
Edit: It's reserved for the poster below me.

I have a gift sitting in my inventory awarded to me for free. It's Civilization IV to be sent free to someone.

I can't think of anyone who would appreciate it (certainly none of my Steam friends), so if there is someone out there who happens to get this message and has a Steam account and does NOT have Civ IV, you are welcome to it. Please don't be greedy and ask for it if you have a physical copy because that's not right. Let someone who genuinely wants to try it out and doesn't have it yet have it. I already have the game and my only option is to gift it.

My Steam ID is Darkul81.

Post here BEFORE friending me.

I am going to bed, if anyone happens to want the game, just leave a brief message and add me on Steam - I will accept the request from the first person who responds and gift the game when I awaken. If I don't have a response in 24 hours I will post on another site.

Hey, I was a lurker for some time, but decided to post when I saw this thread. I picked up Civilization series with V, but would gladly see IV to compare if your kind offer is still aviable. Currently I am out of access to my steam but I'll friend you once I get back home.

Steam ID is perzyn.

Ok then, it's yours. Send me a friend request the first chance you get - preferably within the day - and I will accept and gift you the game.

I have recieved your gift. Thank you very much for it, now I will have chance to see and compare the supposed "dumbing down" that happened in 5.

I have recieved your gift. Thank you very much for it, now I will have chance to see and compare the supposed "dumbing down" that happened in 5.

Glad you received it.

It is a lot better than Civ V vanilla, but I feel that Civ 5 G&K and especially Civ 5 BnW surpasses it in every respect.

In any case I hope you enjoy it.

Top Bottom