Domination with Assyria

zzodr

Chieftain
Damn, I loves me them siege towers.
I was coming last in points and then I started building these suckers.
Wiped out the Byzantines, China, Morocco, Maya and now lead by over 400 points.

One Siege tower witha few promotions did 110 damage to a city with another supporting it. Thats more than an unmodified Modern Armor.

:eek:

I did a domination victory on standard size continents as Assyria. The beginning was rough since I am not good at domination but once my continent was mine and my infrastructure was built it was easy.

I am now doing a small pangea as the Zulu, which should be an easier game I would imagine, but I am struggling quite a bit more. I am behind in tech of struggling to take over Poland.

Assyria is definitely good.

Dude I am a noob with Assyria as I mistakenly bypassed their siege towers altogether, but by invading 4 Aztec cities (thus making the Aztecs lose relevance as a Civ) I got a whopping 4 technologies, thus making me from a somewhat backward Civ to a competitive civ in research.

edit: Does anyone know when Rhey's and Fall of civilization will be Available for Civ V?

Dude I am a noob with Assyria as I mistakenly bypassed their siege towers altogether, but by invading 4 Aztec cities (thus making the Aztecs lose relevance as a Civ) I got a whopping 4 technologies, thus making me from a somewhat backward Civ to a competitive civ in research.

edit: Does anyone know when Rhey's and Fall of civilization will be Available for Civ V?

We've gotten no word from Rhye in a while, so I think the project is on indefinite hold. Gotta respect the guy, apparently he spends more time traveling than he does at home.

Top Bottom