Earth, 1000 AD - A Historical PBEM

GAH! You sent me a turn I already had, only I didn't realize since it has been so long, and so I got the error message that the savegame I wanted to create already exists, and so it's ruined.
So it was you that was helding up this game?

Please send forward the 1714 AD turn. And please send it to the tracker!

And what is the alternative? To end the game?

You have a more "advanced" file than the tracker reports... why is that? Maybe you forgot to send the file forward?

Eh, whatever, I (re)sent my old file to the tracker now, but I make no promises that it wasn't corrupted by my aborted overwrite attempt.

Hercules, is it you that have the file?

Tracker said:
It's year AD-1714
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Huayna Capac
Forum Name: Hercules90
5 days, 6 hours, 55 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.For Info: Last Save ... [Earth_1000_AD-1714_to_Huayna_Capac.CivBeyondSwordSave]

yes I had registered with earth tracker 1000ad

but I never got 1714

Last edited:
Hi,

I checked my inbox, I found turn AD 1714, but not 1716. Probably the Tracker has not been updated yet.

I have emailed Michkov, so he probably has half a dozen emails in his inbox now.

GPS; sent by email to Omeganot

Edit: now been added to pbem tacker now: so I have sent it up there as well. Not that it has yet updated ...

Last edited:
The tracker says it is my turn, but I didn't receive the turn AD 1716. Or, at least, I didn't find the save on my email.

Top Bottom