[BTS] Earth, 1000 AD - Nighthawk's game

from our friends at google ...

To help keep your account secure, from May 30, 2022, Google no longer supports the use of third-party apps or devices which ask you to sign in to your Google Account using only your username and password.
Important: This deadline does not apply to Google Workspace or Google Cloud Identity customers. The enforcement date for these customers will be announced on the Workspace blog at a later date.
For more information, continue to read.

I will try and work out a work-around.

I may have forgotten to send the file last time I played the turned. Found the save yesterday and (re)send the file yesterday.

I may have forgotten to send the file last time I played the turned. Found the save yesterday and (re)send the file yesterday.
I think that you did send it last time. A few days ago the tracker said that Psza hadn't played in a long time.

Now it says that he hasn't played for 2 days.

Hi everyone... I am shocked and awed and honored that this game is still going on. I'm trying to get back to playing multiplayer again and definitely have the availability. If there is a need for a player for this game, I'm in! (Just may need to redownload everything correctly to make sure it works... lol)

Played the turn and sent to the tracker! As well as Ruff and Luthor. Knoedel, you still in this game?? Send me your email so I can send direct to you too!

The new Queen of Spain, Isabella IV, has officially taken her reign. We are a constitutional republic. The worldwide Spanish people elect their representatives, however the Queen still has power over the affairs if need be.

We are wary of our Byzantine neighbors. There appear to be conflicts all over the world. But the Spanish empire will rise above them all!!!

If anyone would like to discuss the state of world affairs with the Queen of Spain, you can reach her in my PM box!

Well. I did not see this one coming.

The new Queen of Spain, Isabella IV, has officially taken her reign. We are a constitutional republic.

That's not how that works, that's not how any of this works! A republic has no Queen, a republic is by definition not a monarchy!

They have elected representatives that vote on rules for the people. But the monarchy still oversees it!!!

I know it can't literally be both. But that example is basically what Spain is in the game. haha!

They have elected representatives that vote on rules for the people. But the monarchy still oversees it!!!

I know it can't literally be both. But that example is basically what Spain is in the game. haha!
Then it is a parliamentary or constitutional monarchy.

Top Bottom