Earth 1000AD and The Medieval Age [BtS]

Got it, was the "load the mod" that I didn´t now. It works nice, very good scenario. I started as the chinese. I will send a feedback to you later on.

I think the only problem in this real scale maps is that europe lost his importance. A map with europe out of scale, a smaller africa and america, no siberia would be more real and nice.

thanks for the help Navy Seal

That's because Norway wasn't independent by then, but divided into different fiefdoms from (Sweyn of) Denmark and Sweden, with Denmark holding the largest parts. (You can check by googling Sweyn Forkbeard, where the Danelaw is also mentioned and explained in full.)

That is not reasoning why Norway is holding Denmark in this scenario. I know Scandinavian history, thankuverimuch, I'm Scandinavian myself :)

Hello,

This mod/scenario chashes for me before loading the window where one can selcet what civ to play. Any advice?

R
Johan

What Civ version are you using?

I don't think this version has been updated to 3.17 yet. I don't know whether it's required or not either, though.

you should use Genghis Kai's Giant Earth Map for this instead

Yeah that would be good, but, im guessing a lot of pc's struggle with the processing demand of G.E.M, especially with so many civs as there is in the scenario. My pc can just run G.E.M but its far too slow so i dont play it :(

A lot of people wouldnt be able to play the scenario with G.E.M which would be a shame. Not to mention the task of replacing all the civs & cities haha

Overall a very nice map, the one thing that detracts from it - to me is the civs are just re-arangements of existing ones with unrestricted leaders. This is fine and good but, full civs with unique units, leaderheads, and flags would be nice.

IronicBuddha I'm planning on doing that for one of the upcoming releases! And I'm also planning on making this scenario on several map sizes including a extremely large one this way everybody can enjoy the scenario!

IronicBuddha I'm planning on doing that for one of the upcoming releases! And I'm also planning on making this scenario on several map sizes including a extremely large one this way everybody can enjoy the scenario!
I was actually expecting that - I really like the map in its current state though, with all the minor kingdoms.

Look above

Everytime i click load 1000AD an error report pops up and closes down everything? and my computer has got a good graphics card and its fast too??

oh ok thx, please tell me when u update ur mod, cuz i can't wait to start playing!

Hi there, any update on when this mod/scenario might be updated to the latest patch? Looking forward to trying it out.

Top Bottom