Earth strategies

Infantry#14

Emperor
This is the map that comes with the game. What is your favorite starting location and strategies?

My favorite starting location is in South America. It has an abundance of jungles which means I can spam trading posts and tech like crazy after universities. Also, since I play small mapsize, I am usually isolated from other ai. I tend to play peacefully and colonize Australia and small islands. At emperor difficulty, ai are very slow in expansion.

Most of the time I usually start at Russia for some reason. Those games I will go for domination of the EuroAsia continent and then Science.

It's weird that for all my earth map games, I have yet to start in NA.

This is the map that comes with the game. What is your favorite starting location and strategies?

My favorite starting location is in South America. It has an abundance of jungles which means I can spam trading posts and tech like crazy after universities. Also, since I play small mapsize, I am usually isolated from other ai. I tend to play peacefully and colonize Australia and small islands. At emperor difficulty, ai are very slow in expansion.

Most of the time I usually start at Russia for some reason. Those games I will go for domination of the EuroAsia continent and then Science.

It's weird that for all my earth map games, I have yet to start in NA.

Starting in SA is always rediculous, theres so many luxuries there.

North America is my favorite start. There is usually not much competition there...

Top Bottom