Earth2 Madness

danjuno

Can the circle be unbroken?
Hey guys! After a long hiatus from story writing on CFC, I've decided to come back with Earth2 Madness! This uses Earth2, (obviously) a map script that is a slightly more Earth-like than Terra. I think it might be from the chipotle cheat code, but I could be wrong. Anyways, here are the settings:
Difficulty: Warlord
AI's: 17
Everything else:

Our hero is none other than Willem of Babylon!

We move south of our starting position

And bump into Julius Caesar of Arabia!

After settling in place, Babylon is set to build a worker. Do I keep with the worker, or warrior spam to kill Caesar, seeing as he occupies a food rich area on the coast? I probably shouldn't have started the worker, seeing as raging barbarians in turned on, but I'd like a second opinion.

I would want the gold ASAP

subbed

Ak! Post that second round already! I want to derive from the map where you are :)

In one earth2 game i did, the sahara became a rainforest, and the amazon was in the desert

Great start, attack Rome. :p

I mean, attack Arabia. :p

UL is confusing... :crazyeye:

I started an RFC game as America before realizing that the autoplay takes for bleeping ever. :( Fortunately, tomorrow is the last day of school before Winter break, so hopefully I'll have time then.

Ok, I went haywire with the Print Screen Button. Don't worry, the update will be up in no time.

Part 1 of the Update is here!

We wait until Caesar's warrior is out of range, and rush his defenseless capital with our own.

He tries to hit Babylon. Too little, too late.

Darius of America. He's gonna have lotsa gold in the late area.

WHAT?!?!?! PROTECTIVE SKIRMISHERS!!?!?!!? [pissed] [pissed] [pissed] EXECUTE SOMEONE AT RANDOM IMMEDIATELY!

(More to come later today.)

You mean Darius will get lots of gold from the Mall? In my 30-ish games, I've never seen America get to Malls :sad:

You mean Darius will get lots of gold from the Mall? In my 30-ish games, I've never seen America get to Malls :sad:
That's because the AI American leaders in Civ IV are crap. :lol: Darry is a whole different ball game.

Congratulations, you are now a proud owner of an METY Cookie of METY Referencing!
Hurray!

Ok, on to the next installment.

Since we have raging barbs, I decide to build a warrior to guard are capital (since the starting guy is out exploring) and another to spawn bust the site of Mecca so we can resettle.

Tokugawa is directly north....... :twitch: GET THAT CHOPPING BLOCK READY AGAIN!

Washington of Ottomania. *lifts one eyebrow*

Darry is right next door. Meh, not that angry. *Clubs random servant over the head.*

:lol: Your kidding me right? Alex of JAPAN? Get out of my face you sad little loser!

More to come still!

Top Bottom