East Asia mod?

I'm starting a little gallery exclusively with EAM shots. So far there's only two, but I'll be updating as the testing takes off.

Linky pinky

I'd also like if people who are interested in testing would drop a reply here in the thread. The beta is going to be open, but it's nice to know how much interest there is, if any. ;)

If there isn't many who are interested in testing, then there's no point to make the mod testing ready.

Thanks, seems there is a bit more support than I expected. I plan to have it out if not the upcomming week, then the week after. It depends on a couple of R/L things, but I can assure you it will be soon. ;)

The gallery will be updated later tonight btw, so stay tuned.

I'd definitely be in! Oh, I have 2 pcx to finish on Xiao and she's completely finished. :)

Great! I already added the .flc's. :)

Ok I added four more pics of Japan. I think this will be all for now.

So now the mod is pretty much ready. The only thing I'm missing before I can post the test version is race descriptions. I'll start doing them today, but first I'm going to put up some screenshots of the tech tree, within the next hour or so.

I expect to release the test thursday or friday.

:)

edit - the tech tree previews are up!

I'll be posting the mod tonight.

If a moderator see this post, then they are free to lock the thread, but please don't delete it so I can use it for references.

Top Bottom