Edge Scroll

Totoro

Chieftain
is there anyway to turn off edge-scrolling in the INI file?

aside from leader heads and wonder movies, biggest source of lockups for me is when the mouse is at edge and pushes screen across globe - guranteed freeze up

Totoro said:
is there anyway to turn off edge-scrolling in the INI file?

aside from leader heads and wonder movies, biggest source of lockups for me is when the mouse is at edge and pushes screen across globe - guranteed freeze up
While I don't get freezes from edge scrolling, I'd also like to disable it, as you can't really use it much on a dual-monitor setup - one edge leads to the other monitor, and before I start futzing around to get near the edge I just use the minimap, cursor keys or grip mode (i.e. both mouse buttons + drag), so I'd rather turn off edge-scrolling completely.

Briareos said:
While I don't get freezes from edge scrolling, I'd also like to disable it, as you can't really use it much on a dual-monitor setup - one edge leads to the other monitor, and before I start futzing around to get near the edge I just use the minimap, cursor keys or grip mode (i.e. both mouse buttons + drag), so I'd rather turn off edge-scrolling completely.

EDIT: See my post in http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=136358 for edge scrolling with Dual Monitors

Hi, is there anyway to turn off the edge scroll its really annoying. Thanks in advance

Top Bottom