El-J 02 ~ Rise of the Iron Curtain

Go Indians!

Pakistan was a pain in the a** for India around this time, declaring war all the time. hope you can reverse history

Pakistan and Afganistan are allied.

We are going to need a lot of infantry to guard the western side of the country while we wack the eastern cities.

Would make peace with the Reds now that they seem to be at peace with everyone else.

I would rethink the mainframe computer plant and put it in Delhi. Need max shield production where we produce vet units.

The Shermans are not strong enough to blast down full strength Pakistan/Iran infantry without heavy casualties. (Or so that is my experience with them). Will need some more artillery to get the job done as well.

lurker's comment: 3 cities from killing Afghanistan? Where's the third?

Afghanistan has 2 cities + an additional VP location there. i think that's what s_w might have been referring to. and well done soul_warrior :) nice turn set. love the pics, too :cool:

agreed on trying to negotiate peace w/ Ivan. the less enemies we have the better imo...at least until we're fit enough to stand on our feet militarily :)

more arty pieces are needed if we are to use those dinky little shermans :D as a matter of fact, they're essential b/c our air cover is lousy to say the least.

@Rodent
that's the fun w/ this scenario in that we can try to recreate or alter history :)

@Kraznaya
why don't you hop in there and take Tasslehoff's turn. i'm not sure if he ever got over the mac problems he was having...getting the scenario installed and all. my friend BadKharma posted some advice for him but i'm not sure if he found it. nonetheless, why don't you take it and then it'll be back to me :) let me know - and welcome back. psweet sent me a nice message saying your were on "holiday" :cool:

@ Klyden
the mainframe build was a temp one in anycase.
as weird as it seems i think colombo is now the biggest shield maker.
but pouring it into delhi does make sense.
there are NO shields invested in Mainframes yet, so just switch it.
regarding DELHI, it will have it coal mine in 2, maybe after that go for main frames there
@choxorn, et al
my mistake about the 3rd city. i saw the two and thought three.

@El-J, et al
more arty please. much more.
i did consentrate the shermans to the east, but were still very weak.
we have a complete set of 3 shermans.
id be happy with 10, which we should have if we keep our builds in the next 5-8 turns?
i did try to bolster the cities with shield enhancers, but it just isnt enough.

we should also consider spies on our closest friends ;)
but only after we get the cavalry to back us up.

Top Bottom