[TOT] EmperorIsDead

Back on the project, the TES v2 scenario and my own wwii project, but also "Napoleon", "the Hinge of Fate" and "Medieval Millenium" brought quite some thoughts about what I'd like and what I'd like to avoid for this scenario.

Considering the map created thus far too crowded, i decided to get ambitions up, both on the map and on gameplay.

First work is then back on the map, with a little credit to Curtsibling's "Overlord" on the use of his anchor, which brought thoughts about an adaptation of Knightime and Tootall embargo feature.

The Idea is to have provinces each having an "economical center" designed on the map, be it a "paved road" for smaller hamlets, a single tile "bourg" for bigger hamlet, then two+tiles of "bourg" displaying villages and bigger cities.
Only villages and bigger cities shall be considered political center and then own their "(civ2) city", thus allowing for more "free space" between them like in the hinge of Fate.

Civilisations distribution and choices shall be altered too, with some previous one surviving only incorporated in others (a neutral one to begin with, per exemple).

to display the recent work on the new map :
Spoiler parts of the Ereb Empire :

Capture1.png

Capture2.png

Spoiler great lake south of the endless grasslands :

Capture3.png

Spoiler easterners and westerners wild clans :

Capture4.png

Capture5.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom