Empire of Merlot: the epic miniseries

General_W

Councilor & Merlot Noble
Empire of Merlot
The Epic Miniseries

Ladies and gentlemen of the word, it’s my privilege to present to you a glimpse into the mighty nation of Merlot. Go behind the scenes and witness the drama, the humor, the wisdom, and the wit of the nobles of Merlot.

Previously, only spies and peeping toms had this kind of intimate access to the goings-on behind closed doors… but now, thanks to the miracle of video… you can be right there as it all unfolds! And you don’t even have to slink around in the dark. :D

:salute: Long Live the King!

disclaimer:
Spoiler :

Disclaimer:
"This miniseries of videos is published at the sole discretion of noble of Merlot, General_W. All opinions are his alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or positions of His Majesty, King of Merlot. All events presented in these videos are viewed through General_W’s personal lens and may or may not accurately reflect the real or perceived actual state of world and/or game affairs. These videos may frequently contain what is known as 'sarcasm' and should be taken as it is intended – in fun. Hate mail may be sent to General_W via PM if you wish. General_W reserves the right to laugh uproariously at any hate mail he receives. These videos are not designed to provide up-to-date news, cure any diseases, provide well balanced opinion, or relieve inflammation of the foot. His Majesty, King of Merlot, hereby absolves himself from any responsibility or direct connection to these videos.

Always worth playing the demogames for your contributions General_W, another brilliant video!

What the... :lol:

Fantastic as always GW

Hi GeneralW. Of curiosity, what was the poodle rock song for Kazakhstan in the last demogame. Pretty cheesy, but pretty cool as well.

Thanks all :) you're too kind. Glad you got a kick out of it.

Hey provo - you refering to the song that played during the opening and the Kazak portion of my MTDG 2 - Game on! video?

If so, the song was the NFL Gameday song, from Jock Jams.
:salute:

Long Live the King.

I was going to do something like this for AMAZON, but it looks like I'm too late.

I was going to do something like this for AMAZON, but it looks like I'm too late.
What do you mean, too late? If you want to do some alternative propoganda/silly videos, go ahead and do so. Just because it's already being done by some other team doesn't mean you can't do it too. ;)

I guess your right, but my video skills are terrible, so it would probably be a newspaper.

Top Bottom