End Game Histogram

dhockstad

Chieftain
Can anyone explain how to interpret the end-game stats? In particular the Histogram, but any thoughts will do....

Yes i to wish to know what the hell is going on with it lol. I always have a bunch of symbols at the beginning of the of the time line. And even if a barbarian village is still in existence in the later years, they have always died out in the 1800s apparently.

What I don't get is the map Replay, on the DS it show the Civs borders at the start of the game, including other cities when they shouldn't have them. Even if I won Domination.

I can only guess that the Histogram represents total score or something.

The symbols - no clue what they mean.

The fact that the barbarians appear to die out even if they don't - I suspect that it merely appears that they are gone but in fact the scale is too big to see their existence (very small line still there).

I think this is an area they streamlined too much - making it more difficult to understand. Why can't I choose to see the Histogram by score, by population, by gold, by culture, etc.?

There are some features that I just don't understand why they wouldn't be in the game - they don't detract anything. If you don't want to know that stuff, just don't look at the Histogram.

The Histogram is a lie, just like the cake. It means nothing at all and is only there to confuse you. That is seriously how I see it.

The histograph shows the relative power of each civ. You look at the areas filled with each civ's color. The height of each Civ's area indicates its power.

The sword in the beginning likely indicates the number of capitals you have taken. When you win by domination, you should see 4 swords.

Thanks for clearing that up Thunderfall, you broke the Da Vinci Code :p

Top Bottom