English Renaissance Units Pack

This is stinking crazy. :crazyeye:

:worship: Sandris, you rule!

holy crap . .

After examing the units, I have this to say:
Your horse animations and proping are damn fine.
Your infantry (esp. musket/arquebusiers) are stocky.

holy crap . .

After examing the units, I have this to say:
Your horse animations and proping are damn fine.
Your infantry (esp. musket/arquebusiers) are stocky.

on the infantry remark thats just the way they should be.

Thank youuuuuu, Sandris! :bowdown: :king:
These units came unexpected to me and they are so cool - damn fine work...

Just keep on - it´s a lot of fun to have such flavour units for Renaissance/Gunpowder period
(this is an era often "underrated" or forgotten in Civ3 scenario working - hey Yoda & embryodead,
after your amazing MEM mod: any chances for a GEM "Gunpowder European Mod" 1450 - 1750 mod?)

You mean like adding techs for matchlock, wheel lock, and flintlock?

Well, not just adding those techs - these were already included in MEM late/end game - but modify civs, eras/techs, units (land & sea),
small/big wonders, grapics (ev. cities, fortress, trade ports, etc.) certainly the map (instead of european map: the world to colonize)

With all the new fantastic renaissance/gunpowder units we have now (and with those, who probably will follow :crazyeye: ), I would be cool to
have a GEM scenario, which starts about the period (or even a bit earlier) where MEM has ended...

Have you checked out Age of Colonization? It follows this same time period and is incorporating Sandris' units as fast as they churn out.

As others have said, absolutely amazing!

I will be putting as many of these into my mod as I can fit.:goodjob:

Oh damn, that's great :goodjob: and together with the Hand cannoneer it'll fill pretty much all the gaps/placeholders in 4th era MEM :)

Top Bottom