Era bonuses

Creepy Old Man

Warlord
Are the era bonuses the same each game? Part-way through one game, I suspect they are, since a few of them (science penalty in the dark ages, science bonus in the renaissance) make flavour sense. Has anyone tabulated what the era order is, and what the bonuses are?

Currently, all I know for sure are:

• Renaissance = +50 science

From the 2K Wiki: (may not be up to date, but I don't think these have changed)

Era List

1. The Ancient Era is the first Era of the game. It has no bonuses or penalties.
2. The Historic Era is the second Era of the game. It has a +25% bonus to Gold.
3. The Classical Era is the third Era of the game. It has a +25% bonus to Culture.
4. The Imperial Era is the fourth Era of the game. It has a +50% bonus to Food.
5. The Dark Ages Era is the fifth Era of the game. It has a -50% penalty to Science.
6. The Medieval Era is the sixth Era of the game. It has a +25% bonus to Food.
7. The Middle Ages Era is the seventh Era of the game. It has no bonuses or penalties.
8. The Renaissance Era is the eighth Era of the game. It has a +50% bonus to Science.
9. The Baroque Era is the ninth Era of the game. It has a +25% bonus to Culture.
10. The Enlightenment Era is the tenth Era of the game. It has a +25% bonus to Science.
11. The Exploration Era is the eleventh Era of the game. It has a +50% bonus to Gold.
12. The Nationalist Era is the twelfth Era of the game. It has a +25% bonus to Production.
13. The Colonial Era is the thirteenth Era of the game. It has a -50% penalty to Food.
14. The Independence Era is the fourteenth Era of the game. It has a -25% penalty to Gold.
15. The Industrial Era is the fifteenth Era of the game. It has a +50% bonus to Production.
16. The Depression Era is the sixteenth Era of the game. It has a -50% penalty to Gold.
17. The Atomic Era is the seventeenth Era of the game. It has a +25% bonus to Production.
18. The Global Era is the eighteenth Era of the game. It has a +50% bonus to Science.
19. The Digital Era is the nineteenth Era of the game. It has a +25% bonus to Gold.
20. The Space Era is the twentieth Era of the game. It has a +25% bonus to Gold.
21. The Galactic Era is the twenty-first Era of the game. It has no bonuses or penalties.

Top Bottom