ERNES- Wicca is a cool religion

Muscovy

The Russians have lived for 200 years under one god. The government is doing well and the people are doing thier every day jobs. Though there is only one problem, our neighbors.

The Suzdalis and the Novgorods has shown thier agression, atleast Suzdal. There was many attempts to join them in our powerful nation under one though they disagreed thinking it was a declaration of war.

"Sire, what shall we do, how shall we expand, peacefully of by war?" my advisor asked, "The nations surrounding us have a very small army though a larger economy and capable of many things."
"Yes I know, we have spoken with the Novgorods and they want now war with us, our diplomat in Suzdal has not yet came back with thier response. I was in interest of bringing our men into the field though it may kill many, we will expand, expand agresivelly, though peacefully." I told her.
"This sounds probable" she said.
"We need more education" I told her, "I want to hire more scholors to teach the people of Muscovy, I want to learn about this new idea many have been talking about, the Wheel. Research this "Wheel" and tell me about it, it sounds like it may be very useful in the future."

More scholors have been hired all around Muscovy and many citizens arrive in every barrack in every village after my increased pay on the other soldiers. We will use our soldiers and settlers to expand, and expand fast. We will show no mercy when expanding though will show peace to those who want it. Our nation will be the largest in the world. No other will be larger as the Russian people arise and the most smartest as well. The world will see, the world will see soon enough.

ORDERS:
Increase education twice
Increase army four times
Continue Wonder
End up with a Crashing Economy
Follow expansion orders that were PMed.

Ok this is the map.
They get some lands to the North...

Now as an OOC
People! don't attack stronger NPC they will just get stronger and stronger on your count! Grow, expand, bigger countries grow army faster! (already Muskovy grows army in 110 every time instead of 100).

to Korea
From South Korea:
Why should we? So what if you have a navy? We have an army that can crash your punny landings while invading your country.
Do not anger us. for peace we want that map and half of your navy, otherwise we will just take everything.

I have to drop out. I thought this was dead so I joined another NES and started my own.

2 orders, 2 players left. Should I declear this dead? I don't know... Maybe tommorow I should update (not today for sure, too late).
What you all say, who kills my NES's? No orders or myself?

well, the fact that this nes was apperently dead twice for at least a week means that everyone is not willing to lose thier time writing storys for something taht seems very very dead, thats what killed the nes.... i dont even know what civ i am playing! so i would call this dead.

Top Bottom