Escape from Atlantis zoo!!

Undertaker798

I studied on killin' you!
Now its not normal to see a bear past the year 2000, but this one thought he'd show himself, in the wierdest place!

I was looking around the sea with my battleship (pictured near the bear.) I saw this bear in the middle of the ocean, just wandering randomly. After a few years it started coming into land, I only just realised when it magically sunk my transporter. :)()

I hope the sucka sinks. :D

Edit: Yes i am a little bit far away from the other civs, this is my first civ 4 game and I'm playing at cheiftain.

Attachments

• Escapefromatlantiszoo.JPG
    Escapefromatlantiszoo.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 311
lol, it sunk a transport???

What it, climb on board and jump up and down a few hundred times??

Edit: Nice to see another player from N'pton on here :)

DeadZoneMDx said:
lol, it sunk a transport???

What it, climb on board and jump up and down a few hundred times??

Probably, i was looking for my transporter for ages, then i saw the bears, *sends battleship to kill the mo fo!*

Right, i just attacked it and it magically dispeared, and guess what magically came back? MY TRANSPORTER!? Wtf? :eek:

:lol:

Undertaker798 said:
Right, i just attacked it and it magically dispeared, and guess what magically came back? MY TRANSPORTER!? Wtf?

"Then the huntsmen cut open the wolf -- and out flew Peter's friend, the bird, alive and well!" =^_^=

P.S.: Meffy does not approve of killing nor cutting open wolves. But Prokofieff has it so.

Meffy said:
"Then the huntsmen cut open the wolf -- and out flew Peter's friend, the bird, alive and well!" =^_^=

P.S.: Meffy does not approve of killing nor cutting open wolves. But Prokofieff has it so.

lmao, then the bird gets eaten by the aquabear who is then annilated by Genghis Khan's battleship, the bird falls out, all ready to eat.

P.s. Do not blam this, just a bit of evil humour. :lol:

Top Bottom