[UNIT] Europa Universalis IV Renaissance Units

Dear Ramzay, my friend and I also tried to convert the units of eu4, we successfully converted out the model, but I have a problem binding the bones, I don't understand the binding of blender 2.49, what software did you bind with?
Hi! I am using 3ds Max 2010. This tool seems more convenient to me.
Please note that models in Europe and Civilization have initially different poses and proportions. Therefore, in order to properly bind the vertices to the bones, you first need to modify the model a little.

Hi! I am using 3ds Max 2010. This tool seems more convenient to me.
Please note that models in Europe and Civilization have initially different poses and proportions. Therefore, in order to properly bind the vertices to the bones, you first need to modify the model a little.
Thank you, I get 3dmax 2010, what plugin does it need? Where can I get it?

Thank you, I get 3dmax 2010, what plugin does it need? Where can I get it?
You need JoroDox Tools to convert meshes to .DAE format. Then you need Blender to convert .DAE in .OBJ, since 3ds Max sometimes makes crash when importing. Then you need a plugin that will allow you to export to .NIF, it is on the website. In general, you can do everything in a blender right away, it's just more convenient for me this way.

You need JoroDox Tools to convert meshes to .DAE format. Then you need Blender to convert .DAE in .OBJ, since 3ds Max sometimes makes crash when importing. Then you need a plugin that will allow you to export to .NIF, it is on the website. In general, you can do everything in a blender right away, it's just more convenient for me this way.
Thank you, I've found it

Oh, and its operation looks completely different, how do I put bones in CIV4 into 3DMax?

Last edited:
Thank you, I've found it

Oh, and its operation looks completely different, how do I put bones in CIV4 into 3DMax?
I don't want to write a whole manual, it's a long time. But you can look here. Once upon a time, Ekmek made an excellent manual for creating leaders in a blender. Try to study it, there are many answers to some of your questions.

Top Bottom