European launch pad (VEGA)

@ Chamaedrys
If I will find pictures, I will make it :)

@ darkedone02
@ snipperrabbit!!
You are right. I know that texturing is my weak point. You can see in my first works ( I hope ) you see that I a little better until earlier. I will learn more and try it :)

sorry all

Don't be sorry, your work is amazing... the amount of stuff you put out, and it's quality is just amazing

Sorry for bumping such an old thread, but does anyone still have the files for these? The download links are broken.

I reuploaded today Vega model but is some erroro here. Original setting was external link. Today I uploaded it to the database but button has been set to external and the model can not be downloaded. Is it possible to modify it, please?

That's what I'm trying to say. I uploaded a new version, but there is still an old link (via external site)
Here some of the administrators must help.
It will be better, when someone repairs the database. Here, not everyone will find it
I myself lost these files. Kathy gave a link already in my prague castle thread

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what is needed. Can't you still upload the file again?

I am sorry. That's my bad English.
I'll explain. When I give a new source to the database, I have two options.
1. Save to the database directly
2. Put the link on an external source
I used external resources many years ago. Today, when the link is broken I will make a new upload, but after saving, the button stays on the old external source. It has already happened to me for four reuploads.
Do you think it will fix it somehow?
Thanks you very much
Hroch

Here are three that I use in my mod. Everything new scaled versin, everybody has only one texture

Attachments

• Vega.rar
    57.6 KB · Views: 208
Because the old launchpad models disappeared over time, I was asked to restore them.
This is a Russian model, which apparently did not survive, so I made a new one. The others were saved by Kathy and I will gradually put them back into the database.

New russian launchpad

download

Top Bottom