Fall Of Rome - Times of Darkness PBEM -

G > P > S
We have just built the city of Camelot! Now if only I could build Knights...

Improving our warriors fighting ability.

gps -------> Drendor

What turn # should this be? I seem to be out of sync with the turn # I am receiving.

GPS. We are building our way up.

A warning for Rick, in PBEMs you are not allowed to use the go to commands for units because it is illegal, because you can technically have two turns in one go.

I feel a little hesitant about playing with Rick in the camp because he has been accused by some people to cheat in several pbems.

Until those matters have been solved I dont wanna put time and effort into games with Rick.

Drendor

Upgrading our units. Greetings to our visitor. :hatsoff:

gps -------> Drendor (hope any issues will be resolved.)

Hey look at me, i´m a cheater, now everybody beat me up. El andaluz scenario was bullfeathers, the true cheating was Nasrids that were fixed to win from the start. As for Illipa i did build all cities and armies and im not the most advanced, and yes i didnt cheat, but i´m not wasting time on this. Its just games, if all want me out for cheating fine I admit i did put some units to elite on el andaluz else i´d only have played 20 turns or so of the scenario.

Note: I can point out some weird things about a great number of PBEM players i´ve encountered in some of my games also....ermmm...cof..cof....

On times of darkness i´ve not seen any corruption on the game so i see no point on ending this.

RickFGS said:
Hey look at me, i´m a cheater, now everybody beat me up. El andaluz scenario was bullfeathers, the true cheating was Nasrids that were fixed to win from the start. As for Illipa i did build all cities and armies and im not the most advanced, and yes i didnt cheat, but i´m not wasting time on this. Its just games, if all want me out for cheating fine I admit i did put some units to elite on el andaluz else i´d only have played 20 turns or so of the scenario.

Note: I can point out some weird things about a great number of PBEM players i´ve encountered in some of my games also....ermmm...cof..cof....

On times of darkness i´ve not seen any corruption on the game so i see no point on ending this.

Is it true that you used a tool to get money in Illipa or not?

RickFGS said:
El andaluz scenario was bullfeathers, the true cheating was Nasrids that were fixed to win from the start.(...) I admit i did put some units to elite on el andaluz else i´d only have played 20 turns or so of the scenario.
You’ve got some nerve!!!

I won't bore people here with details, but the fact is very simple: You cheated on Al-Andaluz.
And you continuously lied to cover that fact. The only reason you now admit is because you were caught beyond the shadow of doubt!

I don’t want to play this scenario if Rick is in it. If you all want to continue, I’ll be willing to give all the Sassanids info for the replacement.

Shame I was rather enjoying this scenario but if I can't trust my fellow players then I don't see any point in continuing. Count me out as I've got more worthwhile things to be getting on with in my life.

Top Bottom