fast worker tactics

HappyFunPal

Warlord
I have been reading forums again.

Some people think the Fast Worker is the best UU because it never expires.

I have played one game as India and was killed early.

What are tactics to use as india? And what is best leader unrestricted?

:king::goodjob:

Best Leader unrestricted? That depends on who your sticking it on.
Boudica of India is kinda lame but when you place her upon the Romans she becomes a Murderer.
Darius the First though has an amazing economy with his traits so he's nice.

With the fast worker the point of them is that over time their benefits are supposed to compile and so on. I think the capitol you capture with an Immortal/Preatorian/Quecha rush has a higher interest rate, but meh, I play Noble.

I'd go with someone who has Protective if you get DOW'd and eliminated early. Pro helps a lot with that.

With the fast worker the point of them is that over time their benefits are supposed to compile and so on. I think the capitol you capture with an Immortal/Preatorian/Quecha rush has a higher interest rate, but meh, I play Noble.

Play Earth18Civs and cap 3 capitols with Immortal rush :D

I think the capitol you capture with an Immortal/Preatorian/Quecha rush has a higher interest rate, but meh, I play Noble.

And what exactly make you think that Ghandi can't take his axe, cut head, and have a second capitol too ?

You don't need an early UU to rush someone. All you need is a not too tough neighbor and a strategic ressource (bare some exception).

Asoka is actually one of my favorite leaders to axe rush with. He'll get them QUICKLY, and then he can pay for them well.

I used to play at middle strengths because I like a fair game. The AIS get too many bonuses on higher levels. I dont like how they can learn a tech every turn and build wonders instantly. Oy Gevalt!

In anycase, I like experimenting. I will give Asoka a try and if I live long enough, I'll report back.

I started the game as the Romans of course. Then I progressed through many of the Civs. I personally hate Darius and the Persians, especially from Civ 3. In Civ 4 I try to hate him, but he's too damn nice. :lol:

So I will try Asoka of the Indians and then Darius of the Indians.

Always I make Boudicca queen of the Germans since other posts think that Herr Hitler would have her traits. sadly, she often does not last to make Panzers, even as I have modified them per other threads.

I make a habit of putting Alexander in charge of Russia because I think he is more like Unkle Joe Stalin, paranoid and untrustworthy.

In any case, thank you for the suggestions! :goodjob:

I think the capitol you capture with an Immortal/Preatorian/Quecha rush has a higher interest rate, but meh, I play Noble.

Prince and below you can capture enemy capitals with plain warriors. You don't need UUs. I've done it many, many times. Once the AI starts with archers, warrior rushes will be extremely pyrrhic, unless theyu are quechas. Plain ol' axes are good too.

Top Bottom