Fastest Anarchy

Blackbird_SR-71

Spying from 85,000 ft
What was your fastest anarchy to date in a non-religious civ?

my fastest was yesterday when I played Iroquois with RaR mod and i only had 1 turn of anarchy :D

Got 3 turns at best with non-rel

I've pulled a one turn anarchy w/ non-relig once in a C3C Warlord game playing with the Portugese. Had one city with pop 2 (just pooped a settler) hit Philosophy (thank the Goddess of the RNG) in a goody hut on the turn after I finished Code o' Laws for the slingshot and revolted immediately. This probably isn't indicative of the way it normally works but I got it. This was also probably the most productive scout research game I ever played, got Writing, Iron, Ceremon Bury, & Warrior Code from huts without hitting a free map or tribute.

garric said:
What are the factors of Anarchy?
Number from one to four, depending on your civ size plus random number from one to six (or four, in vanilla), I think.

Tomoyo said:
Number from one to four, depending on your civ size plus random number from one to six (or four, in vanilla), I think.

One to five for the latter, actually, since you can't have a 10 turn anarchy (9 is the most for C3C, 8 for PTW/Vanilla).

I've heard of ten turn anarchies before... never got one, though... :hmm:

I've had a ten turn Anarchy before. The shortest Anarchy I've ever had being non-religious is only 5 turns. That heppens very seldomly I usually get a 7-8 turn anarchy.

Once I had a non-religious one-turn anarchy. I was surprised, normally it's 5 turns or so.

I once had a 3 turn anarchy on non-religious, though my Civ numbered about only 15 - 20 cities.

My longest anarchy ever was 6 turns and happened quite recently, when I turned to communism with pretty much an entire continent from conquering two civs to myself.

Most times its just 4 or 5.

Top Bottom