Feeling the need for an "auto-pillage" button!

Dubai Vol

King
So I'm feeling cultural, 50 turns from victory, and sure, I could just hit "enter" 50 times, but I built that big, shiny army and it's just going to waste! So Hannbial barges in on my meditations with some demand or other, and it may be the thinnest excuse for war since, uh, I'll leave that one alone!

Being dangerously close to a domination victory, I can't keep but a few cities without having too much land, so it's razing time. Dozens of cities put to the torch, half a continent left empty. All those towns, all that gold, just waiting to be plundered! No time to pillage during the war, and I know that George and Liz will be all over that empty land like a rash any minute now. So I've got my soldiers organised into 4-unit stacks so they can loot 2 towns per turn, and we're on our way, back across the continent destroying everything in our path.

I keep getting the image of those sheep in the Droopy cartoon, going across the prairie in a line, eating everything as they go....

So far I've picked up over 5k in loot, but boy is my pillaging finger tired! Sure would be nice to have an "automate pillage" button like the ones workers have for improvements etc....

This why I love team games. Give your allies cavalry and they will give you scorched earth. Of course it sucks if you want to actually keep those cities.

Top Bottom