Feud IV: The Great Revision

Shameless advertiser here, but if you feel like it, please join Realpolitik: Macht der das Volk. I hope that plenty of people can enjoy that while we wait for the Feud to restart once more.

If this dies, it will be impossible for anyone to win:(:sad:

If it ceases to be (not necessarily likely) Allah is automatically the victor because he is Allah and because he has the top prestige.

I will not allow that to happen. I will revive this game, and then i will destroy you!!!!!

Nope Allah, the Most Prestigious, the Almighty, shall continue to grow in stature amongst his servants and will direct his faithful to smite the apostate imposter in his name.

I am Allah.

See how stalin is an Apostate Imposter! All the russians proclaim with their adulation and in their prestige of us that we are Allah. Yet it still proceeds after it was smited, and after it was given Allahs clemency that it is us!.

(ofc I can understand why you would want to be me, considering I do what you consistently fail to do on a regular basis :p)

I am Allah. I am the creator of the Holy army. Die you heretical.

Allah argument continues. Going to listen for more, since it brings a smile to my face the longer it goes on.

:popcorn:

ooc: I shalt oblige then :p

-

You are Stalin and you are a failure, banished to the outer wilds of civilisation, alone and friendless, struck down from the heights of your power by us, the most gracious, the most merciful, Allah Lord and master of all things. Your Holy Army, has deserted you, left you as you were shown for the fraud you are, for before Allah, the most gracious, most merciful you are but a speck of dust cast into oblivion, flung helplessly into the void by the tempest of divine wrath!

*Allah turns and basks in the adulation and worship he recieves in the morning ritual of the russians as Stalin huddles in that shack he calls a fortress deep in the frigid russian wastes.

:popcorn:Keep the thread alive!

I think I join the spectators :popcorn:

You are Stalin and you are a failure, banished to the outer wilds of civilisation, alone and friendless, struck down from the heights of your power by us, the most gracious, the most merciful, Allah Lord and master of all things. Your Holy Army, has deserted you, left you as you were shown for the fraud you are, for before Allah, the most gracious, most merciful you are but a speck of dust cast into oblivion, flung helplessly into the void by the tempest of divine wrath!

*Allah turns and basks in the adulation and worship he recieves in the morning ritual of the russians as Stalin huddles in that shack he calls a fortress deep in the frigid russian wastes.

You are a heretical scum that will be burned alive. Allah is only one, me with its holy army. I shall gather an army and destroy both you and the communists. You shall bve punished for your crimes.

The rantings of one truly insane. It cowers in its pitiful shacks and proclaims delusions of the grandeur that Allah the most gracious, the most merciful in his divine wrath divested him of.

*continues sitting serenely as the people of Moscow worship him*

No one worships you. I am the true Allah. If you think that you are the true Allah, then i don't know what smoke you are smoking!!

*continues to sit serenely as the people of Russia worship him in the morning ritual he himself devised*

Look. 1,000,000 people are worshiping me, while you are worshiped only by some hundreds. I am the real Allah.

Look. 1,000,000 people are worshiping me, while you are worshiped only by some hundreds. I am the real Allah.

What 1,000,000 people? I cannot even see one.

*meanwhile the morning ritual all the russias engage in continues as Allah sits serenely basking in their worship*

-

(thanks to the morning ritual quest which I won, all the russians worship me in the morning ritual. So the millions of worshippers belong to me, not you... sorry :p )

Top Bottom