(FFH) Orcs 2. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

pigswill

fly (one day)
Time to create a new legend of Sheelba Cinderella, Princess of the Clan of Embers. Will she make it to the ball? Will she meet her handsome prince? Will the prince drop the slipper and watch it shatter into a thousand shards before he can find true love? All this and more wll be revealed as the story unfolds..... (assuming anyone actually signs up otherwise its Ugly Sisters 2 Happy Endings 0).

Don't be put off by the boring details:

FFH2 (p patch), no mods, modmods, rockermods or godmods.
Civilisation: Clan of Embers (aka The Orcs).
Leader: Sheelba.

10 AI princes, emperors, queens, tyrants etc to dance with.

Knowledge of FFH would be helpful but I'm a noob myself so don't be put off.

Roll up. Roll up.

Admission Free to Children (age 1-100).

Here's a start.

Attachments

• Sheelba AD-0001.CivBeyondSwordSave
    44.8 KB · Views: 164
pigswill,

I'm happy to nominate for the roster if one's able to be formed, but (a bit like yourself it seems) while I'm vaguely aware of FFH, I've never played/downloaded it, and I am unfamiliar with what it's all about. I've got no idea on the rule set, let alone adopting successful strategic approaches.

Hurrah, maybe Cinders can get to the ball!

Emperor for an unknown mod? Is this easier then typical Civ?

Final Score: Ugly Sisters 2 Happy Endings 0

Game over.

I guess we could play it together...?

Is the game still on? Can I join in?

If yourself and Lone Wolf are interested then we can certainly give this a whirl, maybe wait until you finish 'We don't...'.

I am still willing to play, as long as UnforcedError or you play the first 15-20 turns.

If yourself and Lone Wolf are interested then we can certainly give this a whirl, maybe wait until you finish 'We don't...'.
I think it's okay if we play parallel games :) I will need some preparations however, as my current FFH2 copy is patched with Tholal's mod and I don't want to deinstall it as long as We don't... is still running. So I will need to install a separate copy, either of FFH2 or if that doesn't work out a separate copy of BTS itself so I will need a little time.

A separate copy of FFH is easily installed, just rename the folder with one you already have. I very much doubt that you'll have to reinstall BTS.

A separate copy of FFH is easily installed, just rename the folder with one you already have. I very much doubt that you'll have to reinstall BTS.
Yep, that's what I will attempt to do :)

I have several mods installed. I rename the folders every time I need to change mod.

I have several mods installed. I rename the folders every time I need to change mod.
Welcome, Folket, will you join in?

At the moment I enjoy BTS more then FFH2. I will just lurk here. If there is a BTS starting I may join it.

Emperor for an unknown mod? Is this easier then typical Civ?
Sorry, LK, skipped over your question yesterday... I'd say it is easier than normal Civ especially without Tholal's mod. Barbs tend to be more of a challenge but most of them will be our friends at the start. The AI isn't really all that smart.

Hah, don't laugh! An application referring to its home folder by name is terrible programming practice but I've seen it happen.

@Pigswill: if you'd like to start the game, let's go ahead :) Otherwise I can only begin actual play on Sunday if you're OK with that. (My evenings are currently busy with my SGOTM TS and I'd also like to play my turns with Faeryl first.)

Do we want to discuss what to tech and when to fire our WS first?

I'm also playing a set in SGOTM (maple sporks). Maybe start by general discussion about how to play The Clan of Embers.

We have gold nearby, this is good. In fact, I'd advocate moving our settler 1NW of the gold.

As for playing CoE - rush the first guy whom you meet, unless he's a rush-resister (does the new AI cleverly use the Ljosalfar and Elohim wordspells)?

As for playing CoE - rush the first guy whom you meet, unless he's a rush-resister (does the new AI cleverly use the Ljosalfar and Elohim wordspells)?
As far as I remember they would only fire it if they find themselves at war with two civs simultaneously. So no, not really.
So you'd advocate firing our WS early to get the rushing units?

Top Bottom