FfH problem

kronos401

Chieftain
Hey guys,
First post (hope its in the correct place) and I need some help with downloading the Fall from Heaven mod. I downloaded the FfH into the mod folder on my dell, checked scenarios and its not in there. Next i checked the "load a mod" section under "advanced" in the game. Still not there. After that i upgraded the patch from 1.61 to 1.74 or something like that. Didn't show up. Finally i reinstalled the FfH after i upgraded the patch and its still not there. Help Guys! :confused:
P.S. this is the original Civ 4 not an expansion.

Moderator Action: Moved to the FfH subforum.

And welcome to CFC :).

Did you actually install it ;)? It's an .exe file, so double click it, and install the mod. Then you should be able to start Civ, and find the mod under the advanced -> mods option.

Isn't FFH a BtS mod? If not then never mind. If so then that is your problem.

well ... FfH 1 was for Civilization 4 without expansion
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=148075
but it seems that this mod is only for Civ4 v1.61

are you sure you put it into correct folder (default is sth like "Program Files/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Mods/", this may vary depending how you installed it)?
are you sure you don't have the mod submerged in more folders that needed (eg that you have "/Mods/Fall from Heaven" and not "/Mods/Fall from Heaven/Fall from Heaven"?

The last version of FfH2 for Vanilla Civ 4 (pre-Warlords and BtS) is Fall from Heaven II 0.23c, available in the first post of the original FfH2 thread.

A lot of new content has been added since then, so you're much better off playing the BtS version.

Top Bottom