FfH2 0.30 Bug Thread

The media pack is corrupted. It seems to stop downloading at the 44% mark. I've tried to repeat the download but the same problem recurs.

Ships cannot use castles/citadels as canals. Not sure about forts, because they were already upgraded when I tried using them.
I killed a dragon ship inside a citadel yesterday. This was using patch a.

would put a limit of the number of manes that can be put into a city per turn. Infernals added 60 in a turn after DIS was razed...
some manes would at least keep infernals alive a bit longer maybe they could even be upgradedto real defenders.
They even still add the manes leaving the city empty, after all non-manes are killed.

Not sure if this is a bug:
In the current game, I have fellowship of the leaves and my strongest rival is ashen veil.
Influence of Leafes is 36%, influence of AV is 2%.
2% sounds much too little to me. My strongest rival has AV in all cities and some other civs are AV as well. I would rather expect (estimate) a value of at least 10% or even more.

I am fighting against AV and had great successes recently but still the value just seems wrong

Here´s a small, quite babyish bug:

Giant Spiders cant capture cities (even with revealed nationality), but Baby Spiders can. :) Gogogo baby spiders.

Event : A traveling Enchanter has offer to enchant the weapons of our unit.

I chose the last option, hiring the Enchanter. This creates an adept, but gives the Enchantment I promotion to ... both the target unit and the adept.

One of my pyre zombies now has Enchantment I :) Without Channeling I this is of course useless to him ...

Patch B:

Playing as Ljosalfar. Elven Settlers can't seem to clear jungle no matter what research as been done. Neither can they raze improvements as I far as I can remember they used to be able to?

are elven flurries now national units with patch b?
with patch "a" elves are unplayable as ai enemies (in my last game they came with about 14 elven flurries... o joy ;-) )

I had the genius mage student event in my mage guild (+2 beakers). Later, when I built the Catacomb Librarus in that city, the mage guild seemed to get "refresehd", losing the extra beakers.

had a Multiplayer Game again today with 0.30b. No OOS in the whole game, with pretty everything happens, all religions, Esus/Emperian meeting, Hyborem/Basium etc. Runs smooth all the Time.

But, as Kuriotate i couldn´t choose if a City become a City or a Settlement. The first 5 became Citys the rest Settlements...

Playing as the Amurites. I had two rangers (built as rangers) that I upgraded to druids. Those two druids received sorcery spells and had access to fire and body spheres. My third druid, whom I built, was normal.

Basically, the two druids above ended up being archwizards/druids/summoners due to the fact that they had access to all three disciplines.

The two rangers, before upgrade, had been taught scorch, escape, and haste by Govannon.

Playing as the Amurites. I had two rangers (built as rangers) that I upgraded to druids. Those two druids received sorcery spells and had access to fire and body spheres. My third druid, whom I built, was normal.

Basically, the two druids above ended up being archwizards/druids/summoners due to the fact that they had access to all three disciplines.

The two rangers, before upgrade, had been taught scorch, escape, and haste by Govannon.

Thats not a bug, thats a feature ;)
Amurites own with Govannon

edit: you can even teach the rangers death I with Govannon, then make them druids, give them death III, and make them liches with access to ALL spells there are...

Patch B:

1: Adventure event doesn't seem to do anything
2: My heroes can't gain more than 100 XP

So I was playing my first full game (patch 'a') (died quickly to Orthus the first try), and I wanted to try out the Councils. Everyone else around me was evil, so I thought I'd be different and try for OverCouncil. I got the tech, switched to the civic, and used a GP to found the building. (I didn't make it my state religion.)

So I founded the OverCouncil.

Unfortunately, no one else joined with me. I was an OverCouncil of one. I'm not sure if there were any other Good or Neutral left - Ashen Veil had spread to all the Neutral I'd met, so they were evil now. There was still ~1/3 of the map I hadn't seen, but I'd kinda assumed there might be someone else neutral/good there. I guess not.

Anyway, I'm an OverCouncil of one. Which gave me great leeway in setting policy. I voted myself Liberty even though I didn't have the tech. I voted to end the war against me (didn't help much). At one point, my war was going poorly and the OverCouncil offered me help. So I donated two units to myself. Not sure where they came from. Didn't help much as the AC got huge and hell spread everywhere and I died a horrible fiery death.

I'm not sure how much of this is a bug. Founding the Council with only one member sounds a bit odd and potentially in error, but not necessarily impossible. Even voting myself advanced civics isn't necessarily a bug - I can argue that I should get some reward for the effort I put in to make the Council. But gifting units felt like cheating. There's no where for those units to come from except me.

--Tom

had a Multiplayer Game again today with 0.30b. No OOS in the whole game, with pretty everything happens, all religions, Esus/Emperian meeting, Hyborem/Basium etc. Runs smooth all the Time.

But, as Kuriotate i couldn´t choose if a City become a City or a Settlement. The first 5 became Citys the rest Settlements...

I'm not sure, but that might have been becuase the popup cuased OOS in multiplayer. Don't know though????

Patch B:

1: Adventure event doesn't seem to do anything
2: My heroes can't gain more than 100 XP

If you mean the auto xp then it is not supposed to go above 100, if you mean in fights check who you are fighting as barbarians won't give you over 100xp either.

Otherhwise, yeah i beleive it would be a bug.

Not sure if this has already been reported but...

playing patch 'b' as Sheim. Perpentach summoned Basium into the game without the Veil being founded or Hyborem entering the game. I thought this was impossible?

Top Bottom