FfH2 0.30 Bug Thread

Can the changelog be added to the first post? It would make it easier to check on a suspected problem without having to hunt down the changelog elsewhere.

I rarely have problems with reagents, what kinda maps are people using? And there is the double resources option available if its really that huge a problem.

Some oddities:
1: When Perpentach lost his Raiders trait through the Insanity event, several units got an additional level of experience.
2: The Arena doesn't seem to add any experience to a victorious unit
3: Loki is killed when attacked by a HN unit while in a city. Intended, perhaps? (apropos of nothing, Loki is quite handy for lugging equipment around the map, though I suppose hawks would work even better)
4: Council of Esus edict on the Gambling Ring doesn't seem to actually reduce the price of Gambling Houses.
5: Smuggling Ports aren't enabled through the Council's edict, unless there's a hidden other requirement I'm not seeing. And yes, the city is on a coast with a harbour already.
6: My Nightwatch lost its Council of Esus religion on upgrading to a Courtesan.
7: Hidden nationality Courtesans are unable to use roads, even your own. I've never really used them much, so this may've been like this for a while and intended. Just seems odd. EDIT: Just tested this, it only happened the once. How odd :/
8: You can sabotage Unique Features. Not sure if this is intended or not, just thought I'd throw it out there. May or may be unrelated, but after ending the turn in which I sabotaged the big black statue thingie, the game froze up.
9: Do you need to have Slavery enabled to buy slaves once the Slave Trade has been set up by the Council? Couldn't buy any.

I got offered to buy healing salve for one of my scouts. Only one problem: the scout was dead. A wolf just killed him.

For those of you having problems with Downloading, surely there is someone who could set up a torrent?
I'm actually kind of surprised that isn't the main method for distributing it.

I downloaded it, but it was corrupted probably due to how long it took. So back at it.

Just a suggestion

Yeah, 5 attempts now through two different browsers and attempting through the GameFlood manager and through the browser directly. All corrupted or otherwise not loadable. :confused:

Ratcatcher's Guild was founded twice early in a recent game of mine. First it was founded in Innsmouth of the Lanun, which I had explored and could see. Perhaps 20 turns later, it was founded again in some other city I could not see, but I noticed that the Guild icon was no longer on the Innsmouth city bar. Playing under Living World setting, perhaps that is part of the issue.

I have started multiple games and played up to 100 turns or so trying to catch early game bugs, and with the Barbarian World option enabled, I have yet to see a single Barbarian city.

Looking very promising so far. Thanks, Kael and team.

I didn't see if this got talked about, but that's exactly how it's supposed to work. The guild's headquarters are supposed to move to the biggest most crime filled city if one surpasses yours. It seems that under certain conditions it can be founded very quickly as well.

In the Civilopedia the image of the Dragon's Horde is showing a red half-circle.I haven't yet seen in game how does it appear.

Playing as Balseraphs, with OO as religion.While in the game i was listening (OO music?) someone else founds the Empyrean, and so the Empyrean music start to play, but at the same volume of the OO music, so in the game for a few seconds both music are playing at the same time which is a bit disturbing.

Game crashes whenever I load the mod. Serious error. This readout.

AppName: civ4beyondsword.exe AppVer: 3.0.3.1 ModName: cvgamecoredll.dll

I had played BTS with 3.13 installed. Normal game works fine. Doesn't work with the mod loaded.

EDIT:

Repatched to 3.13 and it worked. go figure

Got the event to turn a warrior into a hero very early in the game. Till I manually selected another unit, the game wouldn't de-select him automatically (kept him selected after I gave an order, even if out of movement) Also wouldn't update GUI when I selected his promotions (finally selected another unit and when I returned to the hero he DID have the promotion though).

Later, got the "Explore some ruins event" and I gave him 25 gold to do so, 100 turns later heard nothing back (reported I guess? The python hang).

Also, don't seem to be getting any mouseover tips on events.

I rarely have problems with reagents, what kinda maps are people using? And there is the double resources option available if its really that huge a problem.

I generally play global highlands, pangea, or big and small... none of them ever have reagents. And I already use blessing of amatheon... hmmm, which if I remember correctly how the script works, might actually make the reagents problem worse.

Also, watch towers are definitely growing into castles on their own without being worked. It is turn 83 and all the watchtowers outside my borders have become castles and say 37 more turns to become a citadel.

Wierd, I rarely have problems with Reagents, you really don't *need* them until the endgame anyways?

Not sure how this was possible or if it's a bug, but I saw Loki on turn 6 during an Emperor game.

There will be a patch out later today.

Kael, when you're saying later today do you mean in the US evening time? If so I guess I'll have to start a new game with another civ before continuing the Ljos-Game.

;)

Also, forests blocks the increased sight range that sentry towers provide when you stand on them, not sure if this is a new change or a bug.

Same thing for flying units (hawks). If a hawk is send to scout over a forest, adjacent forests or mountains block its line of sight as if it is in the forest, not above it.

Also Sidar Worldspell doesn't do anything. I casted it at start and my warriors still where normal warriors.

Playing a game as the Malakim and went for Empyrean and Overcouncil.

1) Major bug- I voted for the defensive pacts for all members and it gave defensive pacts with Os-Gabella for all members as well. Everyone else I had met so far was in the council, but Os-Gabella was AV, Evil, and certainly not. So everyone has a defensive pact (*edited out*) with her. She's currently furious with me, so its kind of odd.
Not sure yet how this might affect people I haven't met yet (like Hyborem, since he appeared but I haven't met him), especially if other people have met them who ARE on the council.

2) Mahala was all "That would go against everything we stand for!" when I wanted them to join the council, but then the next turn they (and the elves who also refused me) joined on their own. Just seemed kinda odd.

Here's a screenshot of my jungle with mines, cottages and a pasture. The orc slave made the cottage, the elven workers built the others. I have sanitation.

Yeah, still getting a corrupted file when I download, if anyone posts a far more reliable torrent, please post the link here.

Top Bottom