FfH2 art work - boobs!

dribbler

Chieftain
I'm knocked out by the quality of the art work in FfH2. The game itself is pretty good, too, but a bit overwhelming? There's so many options, I don't really know what I'm doing. Ok, rtfm. I know.

I was gob-smacked when Hannah the Irin introduced herself. What a dream!
Beautiful image; whoever did that has talent; but ahem ... how did Hannah get the boobs? Does her civilization research plastic surgery?
Well, who knows; maybe my own randomly chosen Civ gets it too? Maybe I get to have a 10 inch ...

Artists; most of us who play Civ games ... just don't need this. If I want silly boobs, I play Tomb Raider.

Am I right, or do others think inflated boobs are ok?

ps. I'm curious now. What are the other female characters like? Do they wear little bikinis whilst their menfolk have chains and steel body armour?

Does that really, but really offend or bother you that much?

Oh well, I am glad it is a fan made mod which does not earn any money, meaning that it has a lot more freedoms(so he can ignore this kind of opinions if he wants).

Hey, someone replied! (and with a fairly predictable response.)

To answer your question, no ... not that much.
BUT, the makers of FfH2 specifically requested opinions, and as I think the aforementioned feature is not quite in the spirit of the overall game, I stand by my 'right' to say so.
The fact that the makers of this mod did it for free (awesome), is totally irrelevant.

Let me explain this way ... and I think the makers of FfH2 will understand.
I also have the creative urge, and I have just completed writing a novel. I practically have to beg readers to give me an honest opinion. For whatever reasons, they can't or won't do it. I tell them; give it to me straight! anything; no matter how bad/trivial/boring. I WANT TO KNOW. Period. Why? because I want to improve what I have spent countless hours doing to the point of perfection. Sometimes, when you make/create something, you become blind to imperfections that others see. True, you may not agree with these other views, but believe me, they are priceless.

And, yes, Arlborn, you're quite right; he can ignore my view, if he wants.

because I want to improve what I have spent countless hours doing to the point of perfection.
Perfection cannot be achieved.

Arlborn, thanks; I should have done that. I'm so imperfect!

MODERATORS: please transfer this topic to its rightful place.

I hate to say it but the artist who created the image made it as he/she wanted the character to appear. I never really gave Hannah the Irin's chest size much thought, but the picture looks good to me. (However, I don't think the FFH2 team actually drew it themselves. Rather, I think they gathered up images from other artists to use for the game.)

ps. I'm curious now. What are the other female characters like? Do they wear little bikinis whilst their menfolk have chains and steel body armour?

Capria - steel body armour
Valledia - armour
Keelyn - a dress
Alexis - a black dress with a part of her breasts seen
Sheelba - no naked breasts seen, is too human in appearance for an orc
Mahala - leather (?) armour and furs
Ethne - white dress
Rhoanna - chainmail armour
Arendel - a very light dress with breasts covered, through
Thessa - a yellowish dress with a dark transparent cloak
Os-Gabella - armour
Faeryl Viconia - boobies!

Does that answer your question?

In reality, that plate and chain armor would cover the form more than it does in the pictures. Still, the art is excellent, and I'm not really complaining.

I don't really see anything wrong with Hannah and the like (okay, so Faeryl is a bit silly), since, well, that's a dress.

Haven't seen the boobs in question, but such faire is commonplace for the medium. It does make me take it a little less seriously, but as long as the entire mod doesn't glory in treating women as mere sex objects, a little oversized boobery is ok. BTW I have a friend who, before breast reduction, was a JJJ. That was after breastfeeding was over AND she only weighed about 170 lbs at the time (5' 8"), so all that weight was in her chest. So ginormous boobs of that kind can occur naturally.

Top Bottom