FfH2 Bug Thread

The link to patch o seems to be dead. Anyone know where I can get it? Trying to install the magister mod mod and it needs a clean install of FFH2 and patch o to work.

Tried it on Chrome and nothing happened. Tried it on Firefox and it worked.

Does anyone have the media pack? The download is down.

Does anyone have the media pack? The download is down.
I do. It's 183MB, so I can't upload it here. I'll start a "Conversation" with you and we can exchange email addresses or something.

Firefox doesn't want to download the patches, citing a security risk because they "use an unsecured connection". It looks like that might be because of an HTTP/HTTPS mismatch. Can someone confirm whether it's safe to download?

I imagine it's pretty safe. If you have any worries then after downloading it scan it with your antivirus program (you are using one of those right?) and report here if it found any issues. Also I recommend Brave browser.

Firefox doesn't want to download the patches, citing a security risk because they "use an unsecured connection". It looks like that might be because of an HTTP/HTTPS mismatch. Can someone confirm whether it's safe to download?
It's perfectly safe. Firefox is just complaining because it's not a HTTPS download. But unless you are actually sending personal information to that site or you fear a man in the middle attack where someone tries to inject a virus into your download mid way that's not an issue.

Not sure if this is the correct place for this issue, but I'm pretty new to this mod. My current game of FF2 (on an Erebus map) keeps getting stuck while waiting for the AIs turn. I've tried reloading older saves and even reinstalled the entire game and the mod. I'm just using the latest version of FF2 from Moddb that seems to include the Master of Magic modmod. Also I'm using the Steam version of 4+BTS. Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue or do I just start a new game? I was pretty far into this one at almost 90% armageddon.

Not sure if this is the correct place for this issue, but I'm pretty new to this mod. My current game of FF2 (on an Erebus map) keeps getting stuck while waiting for the AIs turn. I've tried reloading older saves and even reinstalled the entire game and the mod. I'm just using the latest version of FF2 from Moddb that seems to include the Master of Magic modmod. Also I'm using the Steam version of 4+BTS. Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue or do I just start a new game? I was pretty far into this one at almost 90% armageddon.
Try posting here since it looks like you're using the master of mana modmod https://forums.civfanatics.com/forums/wildmana-modmod.366/

Might be the same issue as above, but the movies in the media pack don't seem to function anymore. I redownloaded it and they still won't play. Did something change with Windowns Media Player that renders older videos incompatible?

I found a pretty fantastic gamebreaker with Immortals and the Black Mirror equipment: any illusion copy of an Immortal (the unit unlocked at Divine Essence, not the promotion) disappears after a turn, as is normal for an illusion. However, those illusions are then reborn in the capital. lacking the "this unit will die in 1+ turns" counter they had before. This allows for infinite copies of a single Immortal to be made. Since they're illusions, they heal fully between each fight. You could theoretically have an impenetrable defense when combined with the Guardsman promotion, as even if one illusory Immortal is taken down, you could have a hundred more to get through.

Top Bottom