Did you....

• Love FF7

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Did not enjoy FF7

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Raven1er

Kevin
FF7 and FF6(released as FF3 in US) and FF8 rock. 10 is boring. 9 is half boring.
but forget that.
FF7 RULES ALL!!
:goodjob: :D :cool: :D :) ;)
nice story and good drama to it;)
and battle sequence is good, considering they tried polygons for the first time back then

I'd have to agree - FFX is damn boring, despite the eye-candy. Stopped at Zanarkand, and never continued hence. I find that Titus really irritating.....

my friend just got FFXI(he just moved to japan) and he said it was good enough to go next to FF8
that proves FF7 tops the latest vers of final fantasy

I like 8 over 7, and 9 as my friend says "seemed a little rushed." 10 is okay, I just arrived at the Calm Lands... But I don't think I will be pickin it up again anytime too soon. I sorta got sidetracked by Dynasty Warriors 3. (thanks KD! :goodjob:) 7 was new and definitely a big step, but I thought 8 was so much better. I liked the stats/battle system more than the materia in 7, and the graphics I must admit... :love:

VII is much, much better in the way of storyline. VIII was just... cliché and predictable. Not all the time, but most of the time. And the junction system... oh, yay, now I can kill ANYTHING without even getting touched. Got to love that challenge =P

VII was perfect in almost every way. The graphics aren't top range anymore, but to be honest, I like it that way. More for the imagination.

one of the most fun things in VII is Gold Square ;)
not to mention, VII has an unpredictable storyline
who knew that you were able to date Aeris Tifa Yuffie or even Barret!
of course if you started a new game you really wouldnt know, but lol that was funny

FF7 was in my opinion the best in the series up until 9. I've played and beaten every game in the series except 9, 10 and 11(didn't even know this one existed). Easily the best plot and battle system.

I thought the graphics in were better than 8 as well.

Storyline was unmatched. I had to play it twice just to understand everything(I missed some stuff the first time).

I can't vote on this poll :cry:

"Love FF7
Did not enjoy FF7 "

I didn't love it, to me it was just an average japanese RPG, but I did somewhat enjoy playing it.

FF7 was just an average game, fun but not worthy to be called Final Fantasy. FF8 was really, really bad and until FF10 came it was the worst. FF9 was pretty good again but still nothing like FF4,5,6.

Wow... I had no idea opinions differed so greatly on these games and preferences...

I think FF7 had a decent story line but I still cant understand some of the reasoning behind why the group does what it does.
Can anyone explain to me the reasoning behind keeping all the huge Materia away from Shirna Inc.? I mean god forbid you let them try a plan that they think might stop that Meteorite and save the world.
In my opinion Shirna Inc. was in the right thoughout the entire game the only thing they were guilty of, was trying to protect there buisness from terrorists and employing a crazy scientist.
but in that way I have to say I did like the storyline as it made the people seem more real, It was better than playing the heros with no flaws and them against an evil guy so evil you can't possibly even see his side :rolleyes: and say he/she is in the right.
I hate completly evil, evil bosses that have no human side or just seem to apear right at the end.

Originally posted by VanillaCube
I think FF7 had a decent story line but I still cant understand some of the reasoning behind why the group does what it does.
Can anyone explain to me the reasoning behind keeping all the huge Materia away from Shirna Inc.? I mean god forbid you let them try a plan that they think might stop that Meteorite and save the world.
In my opinion Shirna Inc. was in the right thoughout the entire game the only thing they were guilty of, was trying to protect there buisness from terrorists and employing a crazy scientist.

VC, did you not see the part where Shinra was killing the planet by extracting the materia? Or the fact that they created Sephiroth?

And here is a good reason for keeping the huge materia - Bahumut-Zero ;)

Ontopic: FinalFanatsy VII is the best of 7,8,9 cause they are the only ones I have. It is still my favourite game and i can quit happily play through it again and again.

FF8 was average, the graphics, although higher quality, didn't fit with my idea of a FF game. And it suffered from to many bad guys - Galbadia, Edea, Adel, Seifer, Ultimetia :confused: And Edea switched sides!

FF9 was an improvement. The return to the weird looking fantasy characters was nice and Vivi is an awesome character.

But nothing matches the Cloud, Aeris, Tifa love-triangle :love:

FFX is a great game, if I only know how to win that butterfly game and the zero second chocobo racing mini-game. I want full powered Ultimate Weapons for all my characters damnit! :cry:

FF VII has the best mini-games... :)

Originally posted by Thunderfall
FFX is a great game, if I only know how to win that butterfly game and the zero second chocobo racing mini-game. I want full powered Ultimate Weapons for all my characters damnit! :cry:

FF VII has the best mini-games... :)
Indeed, I couldn't figure out the butterfly thing either. Never could make it in time. Wait, maybe I finished in time but couldn't figure out where's the prize....

Only have vague memories about the chocobo race though. :lol:

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon

Only have vague memories about the chocobo race though. :lol:
That Chocobo Race is at Calm Lands. You need to beat the Chocobo teacher there with a 00:00:00 time in order to get the crest item needed to activate Tidus's Ultimate Weapon. On a FF forum, someone said he spent 8 hours racing chocobos in one sitting and finally got that item.

Have you tried evade ligting at Thunder Plains 200 times in a row (w/o saving)? You need that to get the crest to activate Kimalri's Ultimate Weapon. :crazyeye:

Square really knows how to annoy people. :lol:

Top Bottom