Fionn's PBEM Game: Napolean

Received, played and sent game today.

Originally posted by Norlamand
Received, played and sent game today.

The spanish envoy showed up at the kremlin yesterday
asking for a military alliance against the British. So Britian
and Spain are now at war, very interesting. I don't
suppose you had anything to do with this Norlamand?

Czar Eric

I can neither confirm, nor deny, any involvement in the international disputes in question. ;)

Oh my, I hear that the English have now gotten into it with the Austrians! Silly Brits!
Rumor has it that a band of British seadogs washed ashore south-west of Amsterdam in French territory. They were soundly thrashed by the local peasants and their landing craft burned.
News from the south is that Le Grand Armee is waging a very successful campaign to liberate our Italian brethren and the Holy city of Rome from the rum breathed English privateers that have invaded their sovereign nation. The Emperor sincerely hopes that the British Monarch will see the foolishness of the path he has chosen and surrender to the tender mercies of his Continental peers.

he is rubbing it in i see, hmmm, tis time to get my full war machine going then i guess

Can't we all just get along?

I sent it to Fionn yesterday or the day before.

Has anyone seen the game?

I believe that I played it and sent it along to Fionn. Would you mind resending the turn again and I'll make sure that I did as I recall. Too damned many PBEM games going on.........

i have it, i havent played it yet, been busy with homework :)will play wednesday and send it

Where be the game you scurvy dog?

It's always the Brits that are the slackers.

Top Bottom