Firaxis isn't incomepetent - they're just CHEATING us and they've planned all it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're telling me to be "constructive", and you wrote a rude two-sentence comment that lacks any value or reasoning whatsoever? You say that my opinion is "sh1te" but you don't say why. Which makes it look like you didn't read the OP. And the "pills" insult was uncalled for and completely unnecessary.

Oh, btw, why don't you avoid this forum for a few months longer? I assure you, trolls like you won't be missed.

Moderator Action: Don't flame back. Report problematic posts.

I (and quite a few other people) can't be bothered to take apart posts that are so far out of reality as the original one. It's not like people who put up conspiracy crap like that are susceptible to reason, so why waste time trying to put together a reasoned post that won't have any effect. Far more efficient to go straight to calling those people what they are.

People are funny indeed.
Moderator Action: Use the report post function if you see a problematic post, and don't respond!

Man, you even get an infraction for replying to an infraction.
Moderator Action: And for replying to that you get another one.

I'm not buying any expansions for CiV, and am questionable on buying Civ6. Blowing 2+ box sales through some insane conspiracy to get me to buy CiV is, well, insane.

This isn't the first awful sequel I've seen. It failed from poor design philosophy and poorer leadership.

Also, your thread title is extremely incindiery. With the obvious moderator presence in this thread, could you please request that one of them change it to something more appropriate.

Man, you even get an infraction for replying to an infraction.
The best method for the community to handle trolls is to ignore them. Their power comes from people keeping their comments on the first page of a forum.
Moderator Action: The funny thing is, that this comment includes this post. Please don't respond to such posts!

What about releasing games the way I suggested? Civ 4 receives excellent sales (keep reading to see why). 1upt, the "solution" to the "drawback" of SOD in Civ 4, gives much more publicity to Civ V than any advertising campaign can give. Consequently, Civ 5 also receives excellent sales (it's the #2 played game on Steam behind MW2) because it's too late to return the game once people realize how crappy it is. Civ 5 makes Civ 6 so good by comparison (and Civ 5 has attracted so much publicity) that Civ 6 gets excellent sales as well. So, Firaxis gets tons more sales this way out of the same amount of work. And the cycle continues.

I agree with most everything you've said except that we will move to Civ 6. I've said from the start it looks like they cut this game up. I believe they already coded a really bad ass game that they can polish up while slanging DLC, but they decided to sell it in parts. I'm expecting expansion packs to show up after this leaderhead/map fiasco passes. The next one will be a slight improvement, and the final one will be everything that we wanted. They learned with Civ IV how much they can make milking it. From a business perspective there is no reason to sell us the entire package if they can sell it in parts. All they need is for you to bite on the hook. Even a vote of disapproval is dollar signs to them, because you want more. If an expansion drops adding some new elements to the game and bugs are patched people are going to jump all over it. I still am not a fan on how they approached this. Out of the box on release it was really terrible. Even if some of us love the game in the end I think there is going to be a lot of hard feelings. Regardless of that those same people will still buy Civ 6 knowing that eventually it will be freaking great. However, if they abandon Civ V they are throwing up a huge warning sign that won't be shaken off.

Topic? What topic? The delusions of the OP?
Moderator Action: Continued flaming doesn't make it better.

If this board had sensible moderators, the original post would get a red card for being one big stinking pile of troll ****. Unfortunately we are stuck with ******s like you.

Moderator Action: Do not abuse or insult moderators or publicly discuss moderator actions.

I would say something, but I'm not sure what you can and cannot say without getting infracted anymore, so what's the point really?.. :rolleyes:

Moderator Action: If you have an issue with moderator actions, take it up with the moderators or admins in private.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom