[R&F] First Look: Georgia

bite

Unofficial Civilization Cartographer
Super Moderator

Leader - Tamar
Capital - Tbilisi
Historical Agenda - ?
Civilization Ability - Glory of the World, Kingdom and Faith: 100% faith for 10 turns if you declare a Protectorate War; Bonus envoys if the City State follows your religion
Leader Ability - Strength in Unity: At the Start of a Golden Age you get to make a Golden age and Normal Age dedication
Unique Unit - Khevsureti: Bonus on hills
Unique Building - Tsikhe: Replaces Renaissance Wall, costs less and gives faith

I have broken down the history of the "It's Tamar of Georgia" Meme on my site

Last edited:
I was expecting Tamar to have a lighter skin tone. :p She reminds me of a Native American woman now.

Her unique ability, Strength & Unity, looks really strong. Their unique building, Tsikhe, doesn't seem too strong though. Though I suppose with her unique ability being so strong she couldn't be as strong in other areas.

UB is kinda bad imo, at least for single player. I don't think I've ever built more than ancient walls in a city. Then again, maybe the AI has been improved more in R&F.

Also, another Swordsman replacement... It's got a unique twist though, which is nice.

So the Golden Age ability is Georgia's rather than Tamar's...

Pretty much what I was expecting, a golden age boost and some faith bonuses. Those walls look pretty (and is there new city art?) but Renaissance walls are pretty expensive to get to in my experience.

I didn't hear any chanting - hopefully the later era music includes some!

Top Bottom