Flack Halftrack

the name of the unit, of the folder and of the *ini file all need to be the same. You also have to make sure that the *ini file points to real files (*sigh* I've made that mistake before).

Hey people i'm back my compter was busted in that the PCI card was corrupted and i didn't have the stuff to install it back after i took it off and it distrupted my modem or so i believe but i installed a new modem and it works looks like this is going pretty good and to answer the only unanswered question i could find...yes i did take this off Empire earth thanks to sween?(i forgot who it was) for tell me how to take snapshots and i haven't even started the skywatcher AA because i lost it all when i accidently uninstalled too much when taking of the pci software but i will get right back on it thaxs every1 who likes this i hope it works well

lata

and check out Red hot chili peppers new cd "By the Way" it rocks

I know I dragged this thread from the depths of obscurity but I really need to know what to do this unit, it's a land unit I flag with air superiority? how does it work? What AM I supposed to flag?

Originally posted by Sk8240
Can anyone tell me how to make this unit work in my game because i tried and as soon as i try to build it the game shuts off

U probably got either the
a) Unit Folder
b) Unit ini file
c) Unit name in Bic file
wrongly spelled.

Originally posted by HotDog Fish
I know I dragged this thread from the depths of obscurity but I really need to know what to do this unit, it's a land unit I flag with air superiority? how does it work? What AM I supposed to flag?

I did a quick experiment and it appears that the intercept flag will NOT work for land unit. I simply changed the fighter to a land unit and created a map with them and some bombers for both me and the computer. You can set them to air superiority, but then never actually intercept.

Oddly they can still conduct air type bombing, only they use the attack animation and don't do the flyover. They stay where they are, fire there machine guns and the damage is down to the enemy unit/improvement.

Someone mentioned allowing air units to move (removing the Immobile flag). You can move them around and attack like this, however the AI will not use them. They also have NO defense. I setup some fighters (still air units), removed the immobile flag. I could move around and attack ground units, the AI just left his fighters sitting there, when my fighter attacked his they just blew up the way they do when they're in cities that are taken.

Hi all,

did anyone ever get this unit to function properly?
I could really use it in my mod.
What are the correct unit settings?
Is there a version with improved graphics available?
Main problem is the sound somehow. Don't know why, but the flics kind of double the speed of the original sounf file. I got a great sound for this unit, but it comes out all weird. The original Paratrooper sound also comes out all weird and accelerated.:cry:

Help appreciated.
Thnx.:D

There really was no way of making this an anti-air thing, HOWEVER, Conquests has the ability to do so. Wait for Conquests, and then add this unit with the anti-air tag I heard it has.

- GIDustin

Top Bottom