• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Flanking(the new ability for mounted units to kill siege weapons) how does it work?

:hmm:

So where do I copy and paste?

This looks really good!

Can you include install instructions for a newbie please?

I used the Installer for BAT/BUG and Blue Marble Gold, but I am confident enough to be able to extract it and put it the right folder. I used to run a lot of WOW addons and maintained a Fubar starter pack for ages (I can't believe people are STILL downloading it!)

I'm hoping it integrates, or at least works nicely with BAT/BUG

It requires a new compiled DLL so I will need to compile it for the mod you are using before you can just drop it in a folder, but I'll have plenty of instructions.

However, I plan to do it for a few of the most common mods:
-Plain BtS 3.17
-Better AI v0.60N
-BUG/BAT (if I can get hold of the source) (latest version)

Even better, possibly, is that the BUG/BAT guys might include it as an option. I'm not sure whether the code will be up to their standards or whether they'll entirely agree with the nature of the interface improvement... hmmm

This is definatly something that could go in BUG, it doesn't actually tell you anything you can't figure out with a spreadsheet from the current info...

Can I suggest you make the following change to your code so it does not depend on COMBAT_DIE_SIDES? If you fiddle with COMBAT_DIE_SIDES by making it something like 2 or 3 you will see why this is important. When the die has 1000 sides it's hard to notice anything wrong.
Yup, I realize the attacker loses 1 of the 1000 die sides due to rounding (was probably too lazy at that time...).

Yeah I was fiddling around with the die sides being like 2 or 3 for a while and it took me a bit to figure out what was going wrong. As you said, it's not a big issue but I thought I'd just mention it. :)

Top Bottom