Flic Images

I haven't tried your program yet, but I've been reading your posts on the other thread. My own efforts have been stalled for a week or so for lack of time to work on it; I'm glad you had enough free time on your hands to pull something together. Bravo!

I still plan to write a Civ3 FLC File Specification document and release a program of my own, but it will be a little while - I'll be pretty busy with work and other things for at least the next week or so, but when I do manage to get some free time, this is what I plan to work on.

Thanks again, Moeniir, for pulling something together so quickly!

Hey i have a pro motion animation demo that lasts for thirty days and after working on a unit for about four hours i relized that the demo wouldnt let me save and i was royally pissed.
does anyone know of a <good> free animation studio i can download??

Rémy

thank you ahead

Hey, There is a utility called 'Flickster' that is specifically for civ III unit animation. It's free. I'm not sure if it's here, I got mine at the Apolyton Civ III sight. 5 star program, excellant results.

the only results i get with flicster are a bunch of words and such which i do not understand how to use when it comes down to creating an animation......uh....im confused
insights anyone?

merci pour l'advance

aurevior

rémy

Top Bottom