Food Distribution

joanne

Barbarian
I'm sure this has occurred to all of you at least once: in the middle of a desert you spot a few gold on hills, but not one food resource nearby? Is there a way to divert some :food: from food-rich cities to other cities, especially new cities? Like, a mod where you can add or subtract :food:/turn on the city screen, depending on trade routes and how much extra :food:/turn your entire civ has(much like :gold:/turn) but with any unused :food: wasted due to spoilage(unlike :gold:/turn), something like that? Thanks

I got in trouble arguing why there are no caravans on s similar thread.

The best I can tell you is to use the world builder to cheat, just a little to make a plot with food and a river.

:goodjob:

I know about a mod element that's being developed to allow the substitution of traderoutes for commerce & use them as traderoutes for food. Still, I don't remember its name, & it's still not as good as trading food points in a similar way as resources are traded. Also, there should be some way to allow food trade, since many big cities produce little or none of their food.

Thanks for the responses, HappyFunPal and Dragonxander PR. It turns out that there are other threads on this subject already, but didn't show up the first time I searched. Sorry to bother you

Top Bottom