football thread No11

What do you say, will ManU do whatever to stop Arsenal tomorrow and thereby hand the title to MC? I remember the ManU - Arsenal rivalry from the Keane/Vieira era. Or is it now anyone but MC?

Wow! @Snerk: your team is dead last in the league now. Are they really this bad or just unlucky etc.
Yeah gutan has been abysmal this year. But I guess that is to be expected when Glimt steals our coach and top players. We've got some youngsters coming up but there is no hope for this season. Deffo obos next year. :sad:

Fredrikstad has had a great opening though! Nice comeback.

Yeah gutan has been abysmal this year. But I guess that is to be expected when Glimt steals our coach and top players. We've got some youngsters coming up but there is no hope for this season. Deffo obos next year. :sad:

Fredrikstad has had a great opening though! Nice comeback.

I hear you. Hopefully Glimt will not become the next RBK; stealing all the talent in Norway. Otherwise I have no beef with them. We played them at home in the season opener and got steamrolled. But since then things are looking very good 😎

I hear you. Hopefully Glimt will not become the next RBK; stealing all the talent in Norway. Otherwise I have no beef with them. We played them at home in the season opener and got steamrolled. But since then things are looking very good 😎
Yeah I'm super impressed over what Glimt have achieved with the resources at their disposal. Very inspirational for the rest of us. But that talent sweep for the entire northern region is getting very old very quickly. Also Knutsen is a weirdo.

Yeah I'm super impressed over what Glimt have achieved with the resources at their disposal. Very inspirational for the rest of us. But that talent sweep for the entire northern region is getting very old very quickly. Also Knutsen is a weirdo.

You set for FFK -TIL Saturday? I have a bad feeling for this one. Strange setup this year; seems like the next game after that is at your turf. WTF does the scheduling here? Oh, and may the best team win.

You set for FFK -TIL Saturday? I have a bad feeling for this one. Strange setup this year; seems like the next game after that is at your turf. WTF does the scheduling here? Oh, and may the best team win.
I'm ready! That RBK game rekindled some hope but tbf RBK has been crap too this year so it's not worth all that much. But another 3 pointer would be sweet and get some much needed wind in our sails again. Too many lacklustre performances, and too thin a line-up this year for much optimism though. But maaaaybe. Get ready to a real sh**show coming your way Sunday if we win! :D

I'm ready! That RBK game rekindled some hope but tbf RBK has been crap too this year so it's not worth all that much. But another 3 pointer would be sweet and get some much needed wind in our sails again. Too many lacklustre performances, and too thin a line-up this year for much optimism though. But maaaaybe. Get ready to a real sh**show coming your way Sunday if we win! :D

I’ll go into hiding if we drop it.

Glimt wasted away 5 points since they beat you guys. Too bad we played them in the season opener. I think we’d have a fair chance to beat them if we played them today.

Of course, just teasing 😎

How’s your achilles healing?

How’s your achilles healing?

Getting there, thanks for asking!

Took my moon boot off this week. The achilles has reattached. But it's 'short' so I can barely flex my ankle. This was expected, but means I now have a limp and am exhausted within an hour. Now ahead of me is a long (year ish) of recovery to stretch and strengthen it out carefully.

Top Bottom