For the love of God, fix the teleporting mechanic

aieeegrunt

Emperor
So I’m Ze Germans (Grey and Gold) fighting Pink Poland (they started it). I beat them up, and take the city of Sieradz. I have a series of mods installed that make it so keeping enemy cities is often NOT the best option, plus I don’t want to take the Grievance hit.

So I trade the city back to them in exchange for a peace treaty and other goodies. At this point I have an army grouped around Sieradz.

So where do you think the game decides to teleport my army?

To the nearby German city lower right?

Nope

To the patch of neutral territory between Germany and Poland?

Nope

It teleports them deeper into Polish Territory

Who coded this nonsense? How did it make it past playtesting?

IMG_4619.jpeg

Clearly I missed the fine print in the Civ abilities
Or the fine print in the German histories your people have that show All of Polish territory as German back around the time of Arminius and they don't accept any changes made since then . . .

Aside from the little jokes about Germans here (my neighbours, fellow men, and a bit of myself), i agree that this kind of a bug really is hilarious, but you know, games sometimes…

Have a good start into the next week, Gentlemen. :)

The real funny thing is that it was ambiguous which teleporting mechanic you were talking about…

When making a peace treaty, if the war is that difficult just reroll but if the war isn't that difficult and u still make peace u should at least take the capital. There's warmonger penalties when you make peace because the guy you were at war with will continue to denounce you either way in front of the world and make you look bad.

Top Bottom