Forbes: The 8 Top Strategy Video Games

As a fanatic about the franchise, I could quibble with Forbes' ranking of Civ6 as the best game of the series.
But if I take Forbes' ranking more broadly, that they find the Civ series as the main thought leader in the genre, then I'm inclined to say, "Thanks! I think it's pretty great, too."

i trust forbes in rating strategy games about as much as their list for 30 under 30 ( Javice SBF Holmes come to mind )
A handful out of how many works out at what percentage overall?

Like, I don't rate any list by anyone as anything but a subjective opinion, but it kinda feels like you're cherrypicking a very small percentage there (of a pretty unrelated list of names). Forbes has a few long-time video games writers. I don't always agree with them (and sometimes I really don't agree with them), but they've been around a while.

There were several titles on that list that I've not even heard of, like Football Manager, but the closest I come to sports game is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and that flash game Snowcraft.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for Civ!

While I don't completely agree with it, it's not a bad list...

...and that includes football manager. It may not be my cup of tea, it's a really popular, highly acclaimed game.

Top Bottom