Forewarned

kkapalk

Warlord
I am playing my first prince game on Gods and Kings, as Ramessees(probably spelt wrong)! Domination victory only. There are four civilizations: Me, Aztecs, Greeks and Ethiopians. I have made decent progression, with only Aztecs above me in score. Alexander of the Greeks contacted me, stating Montezuma was plotting against me. I have no previous experience with the spy concept, so was wondering what I can expect from the Aztecs? Was it a warning of an upcoming war, or could it be something like technology stealing? I won't get any more help from Alexander because shortly after giving me the info his capital was taken by Monty. Fortunately the Aztecs are on the other side of the world (pangea)!
Thanks, Kev.

In my opinion, plotting against you means very little. They could plot against you all day long and nothing will happen.

You can also get warnings that the Aztecs are going to attack you either by land or by sea. This has a higher chance of occuring, but if you firm up your defenses, it could scare them away before they attack.

The most credible warning is when some one warns you that the Aztecs are going to attack a specific city of yours. I find that this almost always occurs as advertized.

In my opinion, plotting against you means very little. They could plot against you all day long and nothing will happen.
Or at least you may not notice that anything will happen. But yes, plotting against you is pretty vague, it can mean anything between "he's mobilizing an army to attack you" to "he has a spy located in your capital".

Top Bottom